Magnetic Joe FREE iphone game

[quote name='dcswirl']So, iphone games do run on the touch?[/QUOTE]

Yes, as well as most apps. The exceptions being those extremely location centric and those requiring a microphone. And external mic is available in the form of a headset but it's not practical for general app usage.

[quote name='badboysean']I just installed this onto itunes, now how do I put it on the phone? I just got the phone sorry.[/quote]

Hook the phone up to the pc and let itunes sync with it

[quote name='Malik112099']Hook the phone up to the pc and let itunes sync with it[/QUOTE]

Is it supposed to Auto Sync, I hooked it up but nothing gets transferred.

[quote name='badboysean']Is it supposed to Auto Sync, I hooked it up but nothing gets transferred.[/quote]
Click your iPhone on the left side of iTunes, and a sync button should show up on the main panel.

[quote name='badboysean']Is it supposed to Auto Sync, I hooked it up but nothing gets transferred.[/quote]

Connect your ipod/iphone. Click on it once it shows up in itunes on the left. Click the applications tab on the top right. Click sync applications and then either choose all apps or specify which ones you want synced.

imagehg3.jpg

[quote name='Malik112099']Connect your ipod/iphone. Click on it once it shows up in itunes on the left. Click the applications tab on the top right. Click sync applications and then either choose all apps or specify which ones you want synced.

imagehg3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your the man, thanks

bread's done
Back