Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 (wii) $19.99 at Newegg

Really a nice find, good deal.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='pasko']Thanks OP! I'll get 2, one for my brother, = free shipping :)[/quote]

I tried that. Still says shipping is $6. :whistle2:#

I don't think free shipping is applicable to this. I ran through the clearance list and this game doesn't show up there. If you look on the page, it says free shipping on orders $25+ in their clearance selection only.

[quote name='Mugen Power']I don't think free shipping is applicable to this. I ran through the clearance list and this game doesn't show up there. If you look on the page, it says free shipping on orders $25+ in their clearance selection only.[/quote]

Ahhh Good catch. That makes sense. Thank you.

[quote name='Mugen Power']I don't think free shipping is applicable to this. I ran through the clearance list and this game doesn't show up there. If you look on the page, it says free shipping on orders $25+ in their clearance selection only.[/QUOTE]

ahhh....thanks. i'll update the OP

I would like to point out that if you expect a game ANYTHING like the original, be prepared to be severely disappointed. I don't remember exactly what about the difference bugged me (as I bought it the day it came out then sold on half.com because I HATED the game), but I remember it being very bad, and making small children cry.

[quote name='Gden']I would like to point out that if you expect a game ANYTHING like the original, be prepared to be severely disappointed. I don't remember exactly what about the difference bugged me (as I bought it the day it came out then sold on half.com because I HATED the game), but I remember it being very bad, and making small children cry.[/quote]

I remember not liking it because it really felt like a quickly slapped together mini-game collection. In the first game the single player mode at least had a "story" and some form of progression. This one just has you picking location-themed mini-games from a list and clicking play. It felt really lacking in substance.

Don't waste your time with the third one, while they did better with giving it a story again, the mini-games are just more of the same. My girlfriend (who loved the first two) told me to get rid of the third one after having only played it for an hour. They'll need to reinvent the game to get me to even try the inevitable fourth one.

I liked the first one, with my fav being the music minigame (where you match the beat of the bunnies). They have a similar music minigame in the second except the songs they chose weren't as great -- such as "A Teenager in Love" - no hip hop like the first one (come on - rabbids should have a least *one* hip hop song :p).

The only thing I liked in the second game was the altair/assassin's creed bunny costume. I wouldn't take this game home even if someone was giving it away with a free six pack of Bass Ale (ok, that's a lie - I'd flip the game and keep the beer - but you get the idea). FYI - I'm not trying to be hatin' on the OP, just trying to warn people to check out reviews before buying on this one.

bread's done
Back