Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (GOLD Edition)

Fear No Darkness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I'm looking for a copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (GOLD Edition) for 360.
New or used in good condition with case/manual.
I'll buy it or cml for trade.

All the GS/EB in my area are S/O in store & online, as is Amazon.

You can just buy a used Forza2 / Marvel Ultimate Alliance combo pack for $10 used at GameStop and just download the extra content off of xbox live. (probably around 800 points, but is still cheaper than buying the gold edition of the game, and you get a free copy of forza 2)

[quote name='Hybrid5006']You can just buy a used Forza2 / Marvel Ultimate Alliance combo pack for $10 used at GameStop and just download the extra content off of xbox live. (probably around 800 points, but is still cheaper than buying the gold edition of the game, and you get a free copy of forza 2)[/quote]
Yeah, my brother did that a few weeks ago. The combo was actually on sale for 4.99 but it is normally 9.99.

He didn't bother buying the two download packs though, as it was only 4 new characters per pack with no real content as far as he could tell. And yeah, 800 points total for the two packs.

Actually the extra characters are pretty sweet. The Villain Pack is the one to get if I had to choose. Playing as Magneto is just absolutely amazing.

bread's done
Back