Amazon - Scene It? Box Office Smash Bundle $39.99 - Xbox 360

[quote name='wakeboarder87']too much still. im going to wait a bit before i bit on this! thanks though![/QUOTE]

How much lower do you think it can possibly go?

Judging by the Amazon listing and the fact that it's the same price in BB's ad for the upcoming week, this might be a price drop.

I bought this game for $60 when it first came out. I started getting repeat questions after the third go around, I traded it in two days later.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I bought this game for $60 when it first came out. I started getting repeat questions after the third go around, I traded it in two days later.[/quote]
I have part one and don't remember getting repeat questions that soon. I think they probably put less questions in this version due to the fact that you can download new question packs off xbl.

Thanks for both links. I've got the first one and have played it with family. I enjoyed it. My mom even asks about it sometimes.

I couldn't figure out how to log in with my profile to save though the first time I played it...kind of weird. but once you get going it's fun.

I've been wanting this & the 1st one for a while. Been trying to find the bundle for LCA at a good price, but not much luck there. Maybe I'll have to bite on this & then pick up #1 game only.

bread's done
Back