FREE MediaMall PlayOn ($40 Value) Netflix & Hulu on Xbox 360 and PS3 with Trial-Pay

echostormfury

CAG Veteran
FREE MediaMall PlayOn ($40 Value) watch Netflix & Hulu on Xbox 360 and PS3 with Trial-Play Offer (Instant Free Trials - like 14-day Real Rhapsody)

I've been using this for months with the trial, and so far it's been the best streaming software for Hulu, Youtube, Netflix for both my PS3 and Xbox 360, and best of all the $40 license is free if you do an offer -- I just completed the instant Real Rhapsody 14 day offer with a $1 Virtual Credit Card, and the license came within 5 minutes!

http://www.trialpay.com/checkout/?c=c3458a2&tid=9ah9LQh

PlayOn details, including free trial: http://www.getplayon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds good but I dont have any of my Prepaid CCs anymore and I don't wanna use my main debit card. Ill keep this in mind though if I pick up a prepaid soon.

just did this in 5 minutes and got the license. did the emusic offer and cancelled right on the site. I read stories that they charged you anyway but i hope that is not the case. simple and easy. I just stumbled onto PlayOn a few days ago but NOWAY am i gonna pay $40 for it. Thanks OP.

any clue if you can watch Justin.TV?

Also how about Winamp on 360?
Windows Media Player?

There is certain programming I stream that'd be nice to see on my TV screen.

This isn't a video game deal...lol

anyway I tried this for giggles and it worked

now I got to cancel my real player superpass tomorrow

Thanks!

i must be retarded but how do you get the music. for emusic. I dl'ed the manager, and tried to dl the music but get a file of some kind and cant open it what do I need to do?

HOORAY!
I did the Gamehouse offer, and within like 2-3 hours I was given a license!

Thanks A LOT OP! This is great!

[quote name='lilboo']You must have missed some? :whistle2:s
I did the Game House offer and it was free...and..it worked..[/quote]

I can confirm this. The only thing that sucks is it won't let me cancel online right now. It says to call because the service is messed up or some shit.

I was too lazy to go make a virtual card on Paypal, so hopefully Gamehouse aren't dicks about the trial. Thanks op! I'm really glad I didn't wind up purchasing the license.

Bump for a great deal! Got the license within 15 minutes and Game House gave me no trouble for cancelling. They asked me why I was cancelling and I said, "I thought it was a service like Gamefly, I didn't really read what you were offering" and that seemed to work well.

I don't understand why this thread isn't blowing up.
When it was on sale for $30 people were strokin' to it.

Now, you can get it for free and people aren't? :whistle2:s

Just so people know: The link in the OP is actually NOT a referral link.

If anyone has called GameHouse to cancel, how much of a hassle is it? What information do they ask for? Do they ask for your CC number, because I used a virtual PP Mastercard and I don't think I saved the receipt.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']If anyone has called GameHouse to cancel, how much of a hassle is it? What information do they ask for? Do they ask for your CC number, because I used a virtual PP Mastercard and I don't think I saved the receipt.[/quote]

I just canceled mine...all they ask is for your email address and to confirm your first and last name...takes about 2min...no hassle at all.

Thanks again for the heads up on this offer OP!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just canceled mine...all they ask is for your email address and to confirm your first and last name...takes about 2min...no hassle at all.

Thanks again for the heads up on this offer OP![/quote]

Thanks, LP. I just called and had them cancel it.

i went for a sheet of stamps... not too bad since i will be using the stamps anyways.

there is a coupon code for 10% off at stamps.com
code: tenoff

only thing that sucked a little was shipping, but it's not so bad... about 20 bucks total. it sure beats paying 40 bucks for the program.

now i am just waiting for the code.

fatez, thanks for the coupon. I just did the same thing with stamps.com. It took about 20 hours to get the code after placing my order.

bread's done
Back