Resident Evil 5 Xbox Elite Bundle $399 - Back In Stock @ Amazon!

roguejedi5

CAGiversary!
Resident Evil Xbox Elite Bundle Priced @ $399 Ships 3/13/2009:

9239344cv1a.jpg
9239344cv3a.jpg

• Elite Console w/Exclusive Red Finish
  • Wireless Controler w/Matching Red Finish
  • Resident Evil 5 game
  • 120GB HDD
  • Exclusive RE5 Premium Theme
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (XBLA Game Code)
  • Wired headset
  • HD AV Component Cable
  • HDMI cable
  • Ethernet Cables
Available for Pre-Order @

iconamazon.gif
Amazon
iconbestbuy.gif
BestBuy
GameStop

-------------------------

I wish the color was a darker red, but this is a pretty good deal since they are giving all this without any markup from the price of the elite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I wished I waited when I bought my replacement console. I would have loved to get all the extras at the price of an elite.

Shit. I may just have to get one of these. I've been holding off long enough on getting a 360...hopefully amazon will have it for the added benefit of no tax and free shipping...

[quote name='Hair6a11']But what about transferring data from one 360 to another......[/quote]

There some kit you can get from Microsoft for that...go google for "Xbox 360 hard drive transfer"

The best part about this bundle, from what I gather of the pictures, is that there isn't any writing or labels on the system linked to RE5 so those that wanted the color but don't care for the game can still get it.

[quote name='Hair6a11']But what about transferring data from one 360 to another......[/QUOTE]

when i the elites first came out i transfered my stuff via memory card worked fine

Does this mean the standard Elite will be getting a price drop or is it just a temporary exclusive? Hopefully, Costco B&M will carry these.

[quote name='Lowkrow']that is hot... hopefully one of those dell coupons is floating around when this comes out.[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking...

[quote name='jacknicklson']Between this and the Halo 360, the creative design team should be killed. Awesome deal but one ugly looking piece of hardware[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a red system would definitely throw off the look of my media center. haha

[quote name='jazzman']Does this mean the standard Elite will be getting a price drop or is it just a temporary exclusive? Hopefully, Costco B&M will carry these.[/QUOTE]

That was my question too....will this make the black elite go down in price then? I want the elite just for the slick black color and bigger hdd tbh.

[quote name='mythus']this is great, a system that will match the ring of death =P. microsoft keeping it stylish[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I really wish they had some design like the Halo 3 one has...then maybe I would have been more temped. Flat red looks cool but $400 is too rich for my blood ATM.

[quote name='Ryukahn']The best part about this bundle, from what I gather of the pictures, is that there isn't any writing or labels on the system linked to RE5 so those that wanted the color but don't care for the game can still get it.[/QUOTE]

I'd kinda rather the opposite, maybe a black one with the umbrella logo or something else entirely RE all over it. Just like the Halo version of the 360. This definitely trumps the Wii in the whole standing out in an all black entertainment center scheme. It's right up there with my orange GunCon2, which by the way should have been used for RE4 just like it was for Dead Aim.

[quote name='mythus']this is great, a system that will match the ring of death =P. microsoft keeping it stylish[/quote]

LOL I knew these comments were comming..hahahhahahahah Nice.:applause:

[quote name='Pck21']That was my question too....will this make the black elite go down in price then? I want the elite just for the slick black color and bigger hdd tbh.[/quote]

I think we'll be looking at price drops on ALL 360 systems in the very near term, probably $50 on the black elites/pros and maybe $30 on the arcades. The price on the black elites will have to drop to reflect that it doesn't have a game packed in. In my mind, it is just a question if MS will stop making black elites for a short time (to clear out the the supply on non-jasper elites) before bringing them back or will they keep pumping out black and red ones at the same time

Dell is sending me a replacement console and they want me to pick which bundle I want... god I want this added to their sku right now.

YES!!!!! This is what I've been waiting for. A Red 360 finally. I have to get this. Anything Red I can't pass up. Besides I've been waiting for a different color so my systems won't match. I just put in my pre-order of $50. Now I'm wondering where the other $382 is going to come from.

I just put a 360 in layaway..I got a nice deaal on it though.

The christmas bundle that had the two games(Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda) and a free wireless black controller..

Can't decide if I should just get it out and then return it and get this..or just stick with my 360. *shrug*

On a side note, what is a 'jasper' elite?

Jaspers are the latest revisions of the 360 hardware and hopefully are RROD immune because of their 65nm GPU. You can tell if something is a Jasper from the back of the unit where it will hopefully say 12.1amps in the mass of text next to the barcode on the back of a unit.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I just put a 360 in layaway..I got a nice deaal on it though.

The christmas bundle that had the two games(Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda) and a free wireless black controller..

Can't decide if I should just get it out and then return it and get this..or just stick with my 360. *shrug*

On a side note, what is a 'jasper' elite?[/quote]

If you paid $400, this RE5 bundle is still the better deal, I'd return it and buy this one if I were you.

Jasper is the codename for chip that's supposed to be on the newer models and be more resistant or even invulnerable to red ring of death.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you paid $400, this RE5 bundle is still the better deal, I'd return it and buy this one if I were you.

Jasper is the codename for chip that's supposed to be on the newer models and be more resistant or even invulnerable to red ring of death.[/QUOTE]

I ended up paying 390.19, after discount(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back