...::: Chemicalviper's Trade List 360/wii/xbox/dreamcast/ps2 :::...

Chemicalviper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Welcome to my thread, below is all the games I currently have. Also if you like the images that are used to seperate the sections, feel free to use them, just let me know in the thread you are using them, I created them. Have a good day! icon thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5553006#post5553006)

Also my game collection isn't massive, so I tend to offer PayPal as well!
paypal_logo_smaller.gif

All games are considered to be in good condition/great and only go up here if they are viable to sell/trade, I won't trade games that have errors or scratches.

* - Denotes not interested in selling at this time

Wants:
Open to almost anything X360/Wii. Haven't played much.
Anything Wii - Zelda/Punch-out especially

Currently have:

xbox360.png

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
COD: World at War
COD4: Modern Warfare* (wont play 1 of the multiplayer maps - not open for trade)
COD: MW2
Dirt
Fable III (pending)
Fight Night Round 3
Forza Motorsport 2
Gears of War
GTA IV
Lego Indiana Jones
Lost Planet: CE (no box)
Madden 07: Hall of Fame Edition
Mass Effect
Mirror's Edge
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band II*
Saints Row

wii.png

Rayman's Raving Rabbids
Wii Sports*
Wii Play

xboxorig.png

Shenmue 2

dreamcast.png

Entire system w/ 2 controllers & 1 pda unit
Shenmue
Powerstone

Thanks for looking, if you look please bump, I always do the same for others

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chemicalviper']added some images to seperate the columns up[/quote]

if you dont mind i would like to use the xbox and 360 columns for my thread :)

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']if you dont mind i would like to use the xbox and 360 columns for my thread :)[/quote]

go for it thanks for letting me know:bouncy:

[quote name='bvharris']Just wanted to say: Those system header graphics are great.. Did you find those somewhere or make them yourself?[/QUOTE]

Made myself

CML for fable 3 or anything you might want to buy
All prices are negotiable so if you see a price you dont like just let me know just trying to get about around 30 dollars ASAP

[quote name='skaterboi15']CML for Dreamcast, and I could throw in some paypal[/QUOTE]

You are just gonna have to offer something, I have no clue anymore what a dreamcast goes for. Does not include original box (just saving my ass for whatever reason)

[quote name='LeafPanda']CML for fable 3 or anything you might want to buy
All prices are negotiable so if you see a price you dont like just let me know just trying to get about around 30 dollars ASAP[/QUOTE]

So what out of these three you feel is fair in trade of Fable III?
Tales of Vesperia
Just Cause 2
Final Fantasy XIII

bread's done
Back