Nintendo DS auction....NOT!

The only thing you may be missing is the joke, and for all I know, you are laughing on the inside. He is making a comment about the most popular DS games being ports of N64 games from about 8 years ago. Mildly amusing, he clearly is not expecting bids.

Q: thats a good idea to do. its a legal scam! also try selling a PS1 as a PSP on your tv screen. answered on: Jan-19-05
A: Glad to hear you agree that it's a good idea!

Q: Your a moron, just drop dead where you stand. answered on: Jan-19-05
A: After you!

Q: can we blame canada for this one or r u just the stupid one? answered on: Jan-19-05
A: Well, it *is* quite cold up here. I have to do *something* to amuse myself!

Q: HA! just saw your auction and wet myself laughing! good show man! good show! j answered on: Jan-19-05
A: Thanks for the fellow sense of humour!

Q: I'm 4-D Warriors and I approve of this auction. answered on: Jan-17-05
A: Thank you sir! *salutes*

[quote name='guessed']The only thing you may be missing is the joke, and for all I know, you are laughing on the inside. He is making a comment about the most popular DS games being ports of N64 games from about 8 years ago. Mildly amusing, he clearly is not expecting bids.[/quote]
Yeah, I kinda thought it was a joke, but then again I have seen some CrAzY stuff on ebay and the auctions were for real. Anyways, why would he pay ebay listing fees for this if its not a real auction?

[quote name='addicted2games'][quote name='guessed']The only thing you may be missing is the joke, and for all I know, you are laughing on the inside. He is making a comment about the most popular DS games being ports of N64 games from about 8 years ago. Mildly amusing, he clearly is not expecting bids.[/quote]
Yeah, I kinda thought it was a joke, but then again I have seen some CrAzY stuff on ebay and the auctions were for real. Anyways, why would he pay ebay listing fees for this if its not a real auction?[/quote]

Because there is a good chance he will trick someone into paying $199 for his N64 and three games.

Found out that this is part of the DigitalPress eBay Insanity Contest 2005.

The Nintendo auction above is actually being run by someone I know from a Canadian classic gaming collectors forum, so I got the rest of the story when I posted the auction there congratulating her on her wit.

[quote name='Snake2715'][quote name='rockhero']PSP is more like PS2 I think? Also, NES > GB.[/quote]

Nah its like the PS 1.5[/quote]

PSP is like a low-end Dreamcast (power-wise) and that get's me horny!

[quote name='Fanboy']Found out that this is part of the DigitalPress eBay Insanity Contest 2005.

The Nintendo auction above is actually being run by someone I know from a Canadian classic gaming collectors forum, so I got the rest of the story when I posted the auction there congratulating her on her wit.[/quote]

Some great entries in that contest, but this has got to be my favorite: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8162346800
:lol:

bread's done
Back