Banner Bank free $25

KABUKISTAR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm posting this in the NW local section, because AFAIK Banner Bank only exists in the 3 Northwest states*.
Anyways, they have a special going until March 6th, where if you "sign up a friend" for a checking account, they get $25 and so do you.
How it works:
Details here: http://www.bannerbank.com/News/Pages/ItPaysToBeConnected.aspx

If any new people want to set up an account there, and get the $25, send me a PM (or post in this thread) and I'll PM you my full name and we can both get some cash. Or, if you're already a customer, you can start signing up your friends and get some money that way.

Checking accounts and Check cards are free, so this isn't a bad account to sign up for either. I've been using them for about a month now, and so far they're pretty top notch (even though their online banking site is kind of ghetto-looking).

*By which, I mean WA, OR, and ID

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a WAMU flyer in the mail offering $100 for opening a checking account. Sometimes I saw some ad of theirs offering $75. So keep an eye on those if you want some free $$.

[quote name='eau']I got a WAMU flyer in the mail offering $100 for opening a checking account. Sometimes I saw some ad of theirs offering $75. So keep an eye on those if you want some free $$.[/QUOTE]

I hate Wamu. It's because of their crappy fees that I moved to Banner.

I'll keep an eye out for those flyers, though ;)

Wamu is becoming Chase. Not sure if it's for better or for worse. Anyhow, if I ever open an account at Wamu it'd be for the free $$. Put down $100 minimum deposit and leave it untouched. When the free $$ is deposited, withdraw the $200 and close the account!

bread's done
Back