FS/FT Dramcast stuff +more - Wants inside and CYL.

WormFOODx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
WormFOODx's Trade List!

I ship first to anyone 10+ higher than me in feedback. Everyone -10 of my feedback to 10 higher I ship the same time. Lower than this you ship first.

-=Haves=-

:360: Xbox 360 (Like New - manual and everything included unless otherwise stated)

:ps3: PS3 (Like New - manual and everything included unless otherwise stated)
- None at this time

iconPlaystation.gif
Playstation - Most are like new, none are Greatest Hits.
R-Types

dc-icon.gif
Dreamcast
Armada
Blue Stinger
ChuChu Rocket
Crazy Taxi
Gauntlet Legends
Grandia 2
Mars Matrix
Phantasy Star Online
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2
Pen Pen TriIceLon
Web Browser

:ds: Nintendo DS
- None at this time

:psp: PSP
- None at this time

:whee: Hint Books
Champions of Norrath - Prima
City of Heroes - Prima
Company of Heroes - Brady Games
Devil May Cry - Prima
Granstream Saga, The - Prima
Left 4 Dead - Brady Games
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - Prima
Ninja Gaiden - Prima
Parasite Eve 2 - Brady Games
SaGa Frontier 2 - Brady Games
Saw - Brady Games
Soulcalibur 2 Limited Edition Fighter's Guide - Brady Games
The Sims: Livin Large - Prima
Wolfenstein - Brady Games
World of Warcraft - Brady Games
Xenosaga Episode 1 - Brady Games
Ghostbusters (unopened)

:whee:Various Items - Pictures coming....
Family Guy Stewie 3 1/2" Talking Statue
Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots Promotional DVD - Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2
Halo Wars Lanyard

-=Wants=-

If you happen to be browsing my wants and have something here I am also open to PayPal if the price is right.

:360: Xbox 360
- MS Points :hot:

:ps3: PS3
- PSN Cards $10 or $20

:ds: DS
-

:psp: PSP
- PSN Cards $10 or $20

:br: Blu-ray

- Hard Cover Guides :cold:
- Prince of Persia Collectors Edition:cold:
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Collector's Edition:cold:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Strategy Guide - Collector's Edition:cold:
- MagnaCarta 2 Official Strategy Guide :cold:

Other
Nothing at this time.

===================================================

Please don't offer the following games as I already own them: My Collection

WormFOODx's 1st Lowball!!

Rules

1. Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing. Obvious post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2. I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3. There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's your for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4. The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5. Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6. If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7. All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on dv8mad's Negative Experience List)
8. CAGs with over ~~ positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US time) on ?-?-10 or possibly even very early (US time) on ?-?-10. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each addition item will be $~. * If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few bucks difference.

The following form of payment is accepted.
~ Paypal

:360: Xbox 360
- Ghostbusters
-

:ps3: PlayStation 3
-
-
-

:ps2: PlayStation 2
- Disgaea 2

iconPlaystation.gif
PlayStation
- R-Types

:psp: PlayStation Portable
-

dc-icon.gif
Dreamcast
- Armada
- Blue Stinger
- ChuChu Rocket
- Crazy Taxi
- Gauntlet Legends
- Grandia 2
- Mars Matrix
- Phantasy Star Online
- Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2
- Pen Pen TriIceLon
- Web Browser

:ds: Nintendo DS
- None at this time

Champions of Norrath - Prima
City of Heroes - Prima
Company of Heroes - Brady Games
Devil May Cry - Prima
Granstream Saga, The - Prima
Left 4 Dead - Brady Games
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - Prima
Ninja Gaiden - Prima
Parasite Eve 2 - Brady Games
SaGa Frontier 2 - Brady Games
Saw - Brady Games
Soulcalibur 2 Limited Edition Fighter's Guide - Brady Games
The Sims: Livin Large - Prima
Wolfenstein - Brady Games
World of Warcraft - Brady Games
Xenosaga Episode 1 - Brady Games
Ghostbusters (unopened)

:whee:Various Items - Pictures coming....
Family Guy Stewie 3 1/2" Talking Statue
Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots Promotional DVD - Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2
Halo Wars Lanyard
Final Fantasy XIII Wall Scroll
4' x 3' Vinyl Mat (Hex on one side, Squares on Other) for DnD and other figure based RPGs

Last edited by a moderator:
Cml for:

Chrono Cross, and your PS1 Final Fantasies except FF VII, if you don't see anything, please post a price that would be good for you, thanks!

bread's done
Back