Goozex game -help me choose

100bullets

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
Hello everyone,
Every game on my request list is in the "very long" position. So I am going to move one of the games on my hold list that is in a very low position, so that I can try something new.

Of the list below which do you think I should I should get first? And throw in your second?

Viking: Battle for Asgard
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Kane & Lynch
Alone in the Dark
Overlord
Devil May Cry 4
Fracture
Army of Two
Banjo Kazooie

Thanks for your input
-100b

The only good game there IMO is Banjo Kazooie...and for the record, Airborne pretty much sucks. Like any other WWII shooter but much worse.

Army of two is a real quick rent and return game, same for kane and lynch. Devil may cry was kinda fun and overload got boring for myself. I say go with Banjo as well, plus you can get fracture used in gamestop for like $15.

Viking: Battle for Asgard wasn't an amazing game but I enjoyed it. That game never gets any love.

I'd recommend Army of Two if you have a buddy to play with. Otherwise I'd pass.

And you can't go wrong with Devil May Cry 4.

[quote name='100bullets']
Overlord
Devil May Cry 4
Army of Two
Banjo Kazooie
[/quote]

Only games worth playing imo.

thanks for all the responses. I went with Devil May Cry 4 and Banjo.

I don't have someone to play through Army of Two with, so should i definitely not play that or is it still worth checking out?

Devil May Cry 4 would be my choice.

Why not try out the demos instead of asking Internet strangers though? Every one of those games has a demo on Xbox Live.

That would be a lot of demos to download. "Internet strangers" still know that some of those games suck and aren't worth the time :D

Or he could take the three most suggested and download those demos. I'm just saying there are demos out there that you can try for yourself instead of just taking people's word for it.

Why I didn't think or downloading the demos I do not know. Thanks Depascal for the suggestion. I tried them all except Viking and the only ones I liked were DMC4, Banjo and Overlord.

Thanks for everyone feedback

bread's done
Back