Ronin317's Thread of Much Gaming Goodness & More

Ronin317

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Ronin317's Thread of Much Gaming Goodness & More

Let me preface this thread with a statement - I don't know what I want right now, though cash is always good. I'm listing these items because I need to clean my house out, as I'm sick of having a mountain of things to that are not in regular use and never getting a chance to enjoy them anymore.

Also, I used to manage a small video game store in High School and College (Video Game Exchange, if anyone remembers them) and worked at EB Games through College, when it was it's own entity and not owned by shitty Gamestop. I also worked at Borders for a while...So as I go through boxes here, I'll be posting some rare and obscure promotional items, some of which are 'priceless' such as the promotional Dracula X cd-size artbook that I'll be listing. I've never seen one on ebay. So I'm not sure what I would want for something like that.

I'll be slowly posting pics as my work schedule allows, so if there's something specific that you'd like to see quickly, let me know. For the most part, any game or DVD I own could be shrinkwrapped and put back on a shelf, and no one would know they were used. I take care of my shit, and always have. There are some things missing here and there, and they will be noted.

HAVES

Tablets and PC Components
- Viewsonic gTablet - Like new in Original Box, w/ books, charge and sync cables, screen cloth. Rooted, Clockwork Mod, VeGaN-Tab Gingerbread Edition (Android 2.3.3), Tegra2, 16gb, WiFi, etc. I'll throw in a neoprene netbook case I've been using with it. The tablet is as like new as it gets - not a scratch, nick or anything on it. Never Overclocked. Asking $210 shipped, will ship either fedex home or priority insured, either with tracking.

Gaming Promotional Swag

- Dracula X - Nocturne in the Moonlight Art Works - Illustrations and Comic by Ayami Kojima
This is a promotional, CD sized art book and comic from 1997. Konami put these out in anticipation of releasing the game that would eventually be titled Symphony of the Night for the US. It's Japanese style too, so it opens from left to right. Definitely one of the cooler items I have here, and rare to book. I can't even find references to it anywhere, including the Castlevania museum pages and such. Condition - Mint (I actually bagged and boarded it!) This is a GEM, and it's going to have to be one hell of an offer for me to part with it. SCANS FORTHCOMING

- Lunar Silver Star Story Promotional Cloisonne Pin
This was a pin put out as an announcement that Lunar SSS was coming to the US. 1.25in L x .4in W, and of course, silver in color! Condition - Mint

- Micropose M1 Tank Platoon II Set of Dog Tags
A set of 2 tags and one rubber silencer on a beaded chain. Pretty cool...Condition - Mint

- Soldiers at War Dog Tag SSI
A single Dog Tag for the SSI game Soldiers at War, on a beaded chain. Condition - Mint

- Gex Promo Cloisonne Pin
Just a promo pin from the original Gex, featuring Gex standing. 1.25in L x 1in W. Condition - Mint, but yellowed. Which is odd because it's been in a box for YEARS.

- Sega Saturn Promo Cloisonne Pin
I guess for a while the promo pin was king from 1995-1997, cause I have far too many of them. This one is a min, still new in the plastic Sega Saturn logo pin. It's 1in square. Condition - Mint

- NHL FaceOff 99/ EB Games Enamel Pin
Basically an enamel painted NHL FaceOff 99 puck pin, with the EB logo Condition - Mint

- Pokemon Trading Card League Pin
A pin from the 1999 Pokemon Trading Card Leagues that Borders and select stores used to hold for kids. It'as about 1.5in L x .75in W. Condition - Mint

EIDOS interactive Promo sticker - featuring Laura Croft, and characters from Theif, Ninja, and Daikatana. Awesome old-school bullshit. Near Mint.

Capcom Fighters Edge Club Embroidered Patch - Circular patch with a Sticky Back. New!

You Don't Know Jack! Bumper Sticker - cause, you know that you don't know jack! Near Mint.

Baldur's Gate Promo Comic - Bagged and boarded - Near Mint/Mint Condition.

Metal Gear Solid Music CD Promo Soundtrack - You got this of you pre-ordered the original PS1 MGS. Mint in Original Cardboard Sleeve.

Rally Cross 2 (989 Sports) License Plate - Mint

Promo Posters, In-Store Signage, and Standees
- Rival Schools 4ft Tall Standee
More Details Coming...I need to take it out and take pics, and figure out which character it is...and confirm the condition

- NFL Blitz Kordell Stewart Standee
I'm Sure this one is there too, but it's about 4ft tall. need to confirm condition

- Tekken 3 Jin Standee
This one is one of a kind...used to win a Company wide Window Display Contest for Tekken 3, and Namco awarded me a prixe. Pics forthcoming - one thing is for sure - I cut the eyes out of it and put red gels behind them, and taped 2 lights there so they glowed, so it's not mint, but it's damn cool. Maybe I'll donate this for a prize to MarkMan for a Tekken Tourney when T6 rolls out...

- Parasite Eve Promo Posters
More Details to come. They're in Mint, unrolled condition. BTW, why hasn't Square revived this series? WTF? Size - 28X22in. Condition - Mint. I have a few of them - Here's a quick pic, as requested, but I'll post a better one soon...
Parasite_Eve_poster_030209.jpg

- NHL Faceoff '99 Promo Posters
Featuring Chris Chelios, then of the Chicago Blackhawks. 2 sizes of these 28X22in and 20X16in, and they're 2 sided, same print on both sides. I have 3 of each size. They are printed on a cardstock. Condition - Mint

Gameshark Logo Banner - A Nylon banner with a purple screened gameshark logo. It's got metal grommets in the corners for hanging...24X16in - Brand New in a poster tube.

Gran Turismo Promo Poster - 2 sided cardstock print. Has a small crease in one corner, but otherwise near mint condition. Measures 28X22in.

Games, Hardware, Accessories

Sega Saturn
- Sega Saturn US System - modded with switch to play Japanese games -
This is one of the early Saturn systems that were able to be modded by installing a 2 way switch and soldering it to the main board. It works flawlessly and has for over a decade, save for the CD-Rom, which was replaced about 2 years ago. Originally modded by a guy from NCS, if anyone remembers them. I have a second Saturn for parts too. Includes A/V Cable, Power cable, 1 Original "fat" Saturn Control Pad.

- Sega Saturn Memory Cartridge - Sega OEM - Mint
- Sega Saturn Virtua Stick - Minty. I had 2...shredded one years ago with too many Shoryukens. This one sat new in a box until 2006, and has been used literally three times. It's tight and perfect.
- Sega Saturn S-Video Cables - OEM Saturn S-vid cable...used but Mint.
- Sega Saturn Japanese Pad - Gray.

All Games are US versions unless noted! Case is whole = hinges are solid and fully functioning!
- NiGHTS - Complete in original box with 3D Control Pad. Complete and Mint.
- Christmas NiGHTS - US Cardboard Sleeve Original. Complete and Mint.
- Dark Savior - Complete and Mint in case. Crack in fron of case, but it's whole.
- Virtua Fighter Remix - Complete and Mint, in Original Cardboard Sleeve
- Virtua Fighter 2 - Complete and Mint in case. Case has a crack on the front, but it's whole.
- World Series Baseball '98 - The absolute best baseball game of it's time. Complete and mint, in case. Case has 2 cracks in front, but it's whole.
- Panzer Dragoon II Zwei - Complete and mint in case. Case is mint.
- Daytona USA - Cardboard Sleeve version, with Instructions. Complete and mint in original sleeve.
- Baku Baku Animal - Complete and Mint in case. Case has a small crack on the back tray.
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge - Complete and mint in mint case.
- Earthworm Jim 2 - Complete and mint in mint case.
- Panzer Dragoon - Complete and mint in mint case.
- NHL Powerplay '96 - Disc only, kinda scratched (hey, it was 50cents at a used store, and it was fun in the day...)
- Guardian Heroes - Complete and mint in mint case. Disc has a "void if removed" foil rental sticker that does not affect it at all (My fave Saturn game...and the last of the big guns I have left, as I was forced to sell the others during an unemployment stint 2 years ago...this was my "keeper" copy, cause of the rental sticker and I sold the other no sticker one long ago. I'd pay $20 for an XBLA multiplayer version of this game. Sprite graphics and all.)

- Fighting Vipers - Complete and mint. Japanese Version.
- Samurai Spirits Best Collection - Samurai Shodown III and IV. Complete and mint. Japanese Version.
- XMen vs. Street Fighter. Disc and Instructions (from a big box pack...no tray insert) Mint, Japanese Version.
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire w/ 4mb RAM card. Complete and Mint. Outer cardboard box has shelf wear on the corners. Japanese Version.

Sony Playstation PS1/PS2/PS3 :ps2:/:ps3:
- Rock Band AC/DC PS3 Track Pack CODE ONLY
- Rock Band AD/DC PS3 Track Pack (code redeemed) - Complete and Mint
- Devil Dice PS1 - Complete and Mint.
- R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 Complete and Mint with Jog Con, also Mint.

- PS1 DEX Drive with cables. Excellent Condition, no box.

- Tekken 10th Anniversary Collector's Box PS1/PS2 - Mint with Mint Slipcover
- Guitar Hero Aerosmith Les Paul Faceplate for PS3/360. New in box.
- Guitar Hero Sex Pistols Faceplate for PS3/360. New in box.

XBOX:xbox:/XBOX 360:360:
- XBOX Protection Power Cord - New in Box.
- Guitar Hero Aerosmith Les Paul Faceplate for PS3/360. New in box.
- Guitar Hero Sex Pistols Faceplate for PS3/360. New in box.

SNES

- Ninja Gaiden Trilogy - Mint with Dustcover and Instructions in a plastic multicase. No original box.
There's a story behind this...When I worked at EB in '98, we never could get this game. The KB Toys downstairs had a display box for it, but could never find the damn thing, and I'd have paid the $50 it was if they could. Well, when that KB remodeled their cashwrap, they found it slid down behind a shelf. This was at a time when they were clearing out their 16-bit games. However, the box was long gone, but this sucker was brand new, shrink wrapped innards. The guy that worked there took an extra $2 off what it was supposed to be because it had no box...so it cost me $3. Yeah, one of the rarest SNES games, new for $3. Those were the days...

Guides
- Final Fantasy VII Brady Guide - 1997 First Print - Excellent condition - Tight binding, some shelf wear, one crease on the back corner.
- Official Street Fighter 3 Arcade Strategy Guide - Gamefan Books! I found this on clearance somewhere, and it's in Okay condition - lots of shelf wear, corners are dinged, and there's a crease on the front cover - but the binding is tight.

PC Games
- Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries - Win95 CD ROM Promo in Cardboard Sleeve (complete game) Mint.
- Magic Carpet 2 - I've got 2 copies of this somehow...both have a mint disc with Instructions.
- King's Quest V - CD-ROM Mint with Instructions in Plastic Sleeve
- Crusader: No Regret - CD Rom Mint with instructions in a sleeve.

WANTS
- Diablo II and Lords of Destruction Expansion- MAJOR WANT
- Pure/Lego Batman :360:
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 :ps2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...

And an apology. I've been mega busy with work and hockey games and general life-craziness, so I have not been able to get some time to take pics and post them. I'm hoping to get to it this week.

I know I owe some of you responses too. I've been hit with a ton of work at my job, leading to some long days, and I have freelance work. I promise I'm not ignoring you!

[quote name='kube00']CML for XBOX Protection Power Cord and KOTR
[/quote]
Yeah...those are under my "HAVES", not WANTS. Thanks though.

Man, I would love one of those Parasite Eve posters, but I have no money and little to offer... You could CML, but you might not find much!

bread's done
Back