Wants:
Demons Souls( Really Really want this)
playstation store cards
Resident Evil 5
Call of Duty 4
The Orange Box
Need for speed: Undercover

Last edited by a moderator:
willing to trade final fantasy 7 for sum ps3 or 360 games.. or trade my whole collection ff7 -10, 12 all black label non greatest hits in mint condition

[quote name='officerrickyross222']willing to trade final fantasy 7 for sum ps3 or 360 games.. or trade my whole collection ff7 -10, 12 all black label non greatest hits in mint condition[/quote]

sorry not intrested, I have most of the final fantasy series on my psp, and I allready have a sealed black label copy of FFVII

[quote name='kurokubushi']sorry not intrested, I have most of the final fantasy series on my psp, and I allready have a sealed black label copy of FFVII[/quote]

thx anyway didnt mean to intrude on your thread like this lol :lol: i cant make my own thread yet :cry:. is anyone else interested

[quote name='officerrickyross222']thx anyway didnt mean to intrude on your thread like this lol :lol: i cant make my own thread yet :cry:. is anyone else interested[/quote]

no problem, this is a trading thread and all offers are welcome.

This entire LOT is for sale for $600!!!!! I'm is desprate need of cash and these all need to go together!!! I'm willing to negotiagte somewhat and I'm offter ing the fallowing deals.

I accept cash, or postal MO

If your itrader rating is 25 or higher I'll cover full shipping

If your I trader rating is between 10-25 i'll cover 1/2 the shipping

This needs to go ASAP, PM me offers I'll get back to you alot faster that way.

Haves:

:ps3:
Little Big Planet:hot::hot::hot: (Ref only)
Socom:Confrontation with mic
MGS:4:bouncy:
Killzone 2(ref only)
Madden '09

Guides:
Killzone 2

[quote name='kube00']so $600 for three games then? You might want to update your price or thread title[/quote]

Lol I frgot to edit my Lit..I'm not just selling my games. I'm selling my ps3 and evreything.

I'm guessing your first set of wants are your haves, and the second set of wants are your actual wants? I have COD4 and The Orange Box and am interested in LBP and Killzone 2, PM me if you want to work out a trade.

I wana hold on to LBP still, but I'll trade you

my killzone 2 w/ Guide

For your cod 4 + $10 shipped?

Manual dose not include poster(keeping that). Game is mint except for a small tear in the box cover art in the upper left hand corner.(its hardly noticeable it goes along the leanth of the little PS logo in the corner)

bread's done
Back