Cheapy! Bring back "Stump the Retailer"!

Vakir

CAG Veteran
I was listening through some old CAGCasts, and found that this was rather interesting... I think you should bring it back on and bring some CAG users on.

Thanks dawg!

oh i reamber this for z_meista the only one i reamber is je walked into a videogame store and asked the clerk which of the 3 current gen systems could connect to the internet then he stopped the clip and you had to guess if he got it right or wrong. it was a fun segment i hope to see return also.

[quote name='Doomed']What is this? I've listened to CAGcast 1, 2, 3, 4 and like 80-151.[/quote]
I think it was between 70-90, it was during their live show phase.

edit: Here you go!

YES! But it would have to be a live show. Unless Cheapy wants to do it with Wombat, but I don't see Cheapy wasting time calling retailers just for a normal show.

Maybe there be a live show in the near future?

[quote name='XTommyDonX']YES! But it would have to be a live show. Unless Cheapy wants to do it with Wombat, but I don't see Cheapy wasting time calling retailers just for a normal show.

Maybe there be a live show in the near future?[/QUOTE]

tommy we already talked about this
you . me . cag community podcast:)

Yes please! I absolutley love this segment. It doesn't even have to be a game, just for laughs. Can figure other things out - I've always enjoyed calling gamestop and acting like an older man and asking "Hey, ya...ya guys got the Star Wars?" and just keep saying Star Wars. It's pretty fun.

Also me and my friend would call my local gamespot when PS3 was releasing and ask if they have them in stock. We would call atleast 15 times a day. (Don't worry, I worked at that Ebgames - only did it to the really annoying jerky employees)

[quote name='StealthSoul']I think it was between 70-90, it was during their live show phase.

edit: Here you go![/quote]

That was awesome. They should definitely bring that back. I like how unexcited the caller was to win prizes.

Yeah I really enjoyed that in the show would be cool seeing it return. The guy on the phone was so un-enthusiast its unbelievable. I mean he's on the phone with THE internet space pimp and the almighty co-host and he's just like "meh".

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also like to see that one game where a CAG guesses which game certain music clips are from, although I just cringed when the guy who was on during that one live show couldn't guess Kid Icarus!

I think it was a show from the first 75 episodes or so.

I think that this would be cool. I liked the old ones.
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back