-Project Gotham Racing 3 (Disc Only)
-Timeshift

PC

-Far Cry 2 (CD+Key Only)
-Crysis (CD+Key Only)
-COD: WAW (CD+Key Only)
-COD 4 - Full Retail package

CUSTOM STICK PARTS

I was making my own custom wireless stick (wii+360) but I just don't have the skillz to solder or the tools to dremel new holes and such. My custom stick parts are up for grabs if anyone is interested. Would preffer to sell as a whole. Unless someone can quote me a price to actually get it finished. Otherwise its back to the regular xbox pad for me.

Up for grabs:

Stick and Buttons from Lizard Lick. Payed $70+ All new.
JLF-TP-8T- , Stick + Top Color: Red$24.95
6 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton Color: Red $17.70
6 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton Color: Black$17.70
1 x Sanwa SDM-18 Pushbutton Color: Red$2.50
1 x Sanwa 35mm Ball Top Color: Black$2.95

Ripped Hori Wii Arcade stick
-Stick has been taken apart. Two of the origianal buttons were broken on during the disasembly process. Will no longer clip to the top metal plate. Decal on top plate was removed. PCB has been desodered from buttons as well as the stick. Can be easily re-asembled. Top plate wich holds the buttons will need some dremel work to make the sanwa buttons fit. Sanwa stick can be inserted directly with little modding. Payed $35

XBOX 360 Wirelss PCB
- Ripped out of my controller. PCB only. Left trigger was desoldered and ground is no longer working. Not an issue if you daisy chain the grounds anyways but will not work if you try to use it as a regular controller unless the ground is rewired. You more than likely wouldnt use it. Left Trigger = 3 x Punch. Will need a Play and charge kit. $30?

Soldering Iron
- No need for this anymore. Payed $15 Will trow it in to the bundle.

Looking for $120 Shipped.

WANT:

Will trade for or pay through PayPal

-Street Fighter IV
-Ace Combat 6
-Halo 3
-CASH

Ebay: xMSTRKRFTx
Goozeex: MSTRKRFT
HEATWARE: ETJUSTICEPOURTOUS

Completed/Pending Trades:

Shipped 3/9/9 - COMPLETE
(Trade with AkariK for 360 Wireless Controler + P&C Kit)
-SFIV Collector's Ed. Items
Collectors Ed. Box. + CD/DVD + C.Viper Figure
(Basically the CE without the game or DLC code)

Last edited by a moderator:
**UPDATE**

CUSTOM STICK PARTS

I was making my own custom wireless stick (wii+360) but I just don't have the skillz to solder or the tools to dremel new holes and such. My custom stick parts are up for grabs if anyone is interested. Would preffer to sell as a whole. Unless someone can quote me a price to actually get it finished. Otherwise its back to the regular xbox pad for me.

Up for grabs:

Stick and Buttons from Lizard Lick. Payed $70+ All new.
JLF-TP-8T- , Stick + Top Color: Red$24.95
6 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton Color: Red $17.70
6 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton Color: Black$17.70
1 x Sanwa SDM-18 Pushbutton Color: Red$2.50
1 x Sanwa 35mm Ball Top Color: Black$2.95

Ripped Hori Wii Arcade stick
-Stick has been taken apart. Two of the origianal buttons were broken on during the disasembly process. Will no longer clip to the top metal plate. Decal on top plate was removed. PCB has been desodered from buttons as well as the stick. Can be easily re-asembled. Top plate wich holds the buttons will need some dremel work to make the sanwa buttons fit. Sanwa stick can be inserted directly with little modding. Payed $35

XBOX 360 Wirelss PCB
- Ripped out of my controller. PCB only. Left trigger was desoldered and ground is no longer working. Not an issue if you daisy chain the grounds anyways but will not work if you try to use it as a regular controller unless the ground is rewired. You more than likely wouldnt use it. Left Trigger = 3 x Punch. Will need a Play and charge kit. $30?

Soldering Iron
- No need for this anymore. Payed $15 Will trow it in to the bundle.

Looking for $120 Shipped.

bread's done
Back