Have: Persona 4 Collectors edition, PS Vita stuff, W: PS3, 3DS and offers

WuGgaRoO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hey all,

I have a couple of games up for grabs...
they are ALL complete with Insert/Case/Manual.
these will be shipped in a bubble mailer via USPS First Class Mail... If you want them sent in a box I am pretty sure I can manage it

Also, I will PM you back ASAP

I really want to trade.... there are no prices, but I am not here to gouge people.

WANT:

Darksiders Bonus Figure (From Original Game)

Darksiders Harvester Promo Card (Just the promo card, yeah... weird... huh)

:ps3: Twisted Metal (Maybe the limited edition with the Black coupon still valid)
:ps3: Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition (PS3)
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

:wii: A working system that is unmodded and unaltered that includes the gamecube ports. Bonus points are given for the Red Mario Bundle (I don't need NSMB though)

:3ds:: Nano Assault

:ps3: PSN points

Paypal?

HAVE:

:gc: NFL Street 2 : (SEALED).

:wii: Wii Move Plus (Without Wiimote Plus... I may be convinced to offer a Wiimote (Baby Blue or White) + Wii Motion Plus Dongle)
PS VITA: Play Station All-Stars Battle Royale Code
PS VITA: 4gb Memory Card
PS VITA: Persona 4 Collector's edition

DREAMCAST Aerowings 2 Airstrike
DREAMCAST Quantum Fight pads
Here is a pic

77887.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i just went a half an hour to a gamestop only to find a DISGUSTING copy of DMC 4 CE... man it was beat up and there was a chip in the plastic cover...

smh...

[quote name='guynextshore']please CMl for Valkyria Chronicles!
Thank you.[/quote]

you might think about that guy, his offer was his VC for my KZ 2 plus A. Creed, and says that he can get much more for VC elsewhere :D

I myself have been looking for one, but had to pass on the gutted copies like you

[quote name='CaoPi']you might think about that guy, his offer was his VC for my KZ 2 plus A. Creed, and says that he can get much more for VC elsewhere :D

I myself have been looking for one, but had to pass on the gutted copies like you[/quote]

Honestly, before this turns into an e-fight, let's forget the whole thing happened...If my low balls offended you.. sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well try...

CML for Valkryia Chronicles.

Although, I won't trade pretty much any PS3 games for it(unless their out of my personal collection).
Check out the other systems!

[quote name='flam3_haz3']Might as well try...

CML for Valkryia Chronicles.

Although, I won't trade pretty much any PS3 games for it(unless their out of my personal collection).
Check out the other systems![/quote]

sorry buddy, wish I could help you out,...but i am not currently interested in any of the games in your listing

thanks for the bump/offer though!

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']Honestly, before this turns into an e-fight, let's forget the whole thing happened...If my low balls offended you.. sorry[/quote]

I don't think his intentions were bad, he was just informing me. Thank you for not reacting in a negative way.

Seeing how this is cag, it would be slightly difficult to sell VC higher than the sale since a lot of people here knew of it's contents & how much you bought it for (assuming that's where you purchased it).

But good luck in your dealings regardless & BUMP :).

bread's done
Back