My Weight Loss Coach DS $14.79 @ Amazon

[quote name='hopeunknown']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=11NSY77B6P4V0DJ3BP8Q
transparent_pixel.gif

Is this any good? I need to start getting in shape for spring, haha.[/quote]

My Sister used this for a while.... its obviously no wii fit, but boy does it work.

Saint

Guys, this is a PERFECT gift for your wife/girlfriend. They will totally appreciate it if you purchase this for them. Also, follow up the hand-off with a sweet line like "I really wanted to buy you something nice, and after thinking about it, this was what I really thought you needed the most".

You'll be AMAZED at how receptive they are that you put alot of thought into it.

Good Luck !!!

it should be noted that this title won't work with the DSi, that's why it's getting a reduced price.

From my understanding, nintendo is releasing a "walking coach" game soon that will be about the same concept that comes with 2 pedometers (and can be expanded beyond the included pair).

It also uses Mii's and is said to synch up with WiiFit to give a "big picture" for people using both software packs.

[quote name='crazy blain']Guys, this is a PERFECT gift for your wife/girlfriend. They will totally appreciate it if you purchase this for them. Also, follow up the hand-off with a sweet line like "I really wanted to buy you something nice, and after thinking about it, this was what I really thought you needed the most".

You'll be AMAZED at how receptive they are that you put alot of thought into it.

Good Luck !!![/quote]

I agree, if you can get them a vacuum too, even more brownie points!

Just a heads up though, at this price it's sold by hubba games....no free prime shipping, it's $3.95 on top of the price.

[quote name='TheSaint11']My Sister used this for a while.... its obviously no wii fit, but boy does it work.

Saint[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='nbballard']it should be noted that this title won't work with the DSi, that's why it's getting a reduced price. [/quote]
Why won't it work with the DSi? Does the pedometer synch through the GBA port?

[quote name='pob14']Why won't it work with the DSi? Does the pedometer synch through the GBA port?[/quote]

That's my understanding. I don't own the game, but I looked into buying it when it came out, and it looked like it hooked into the GBA slot.

bread's done
Back