The Nightmare on Elm Street Collection - $24.99 at Amazon

This works out to about 3.50 a movie, best price you'll ever find for new copies.

Either way this is an amazing box set and I really recommend it, despite it being pretty thick on the shelf and old, it's still a wonderfully designed box with great features. It's themed and put together nicely.

[quote name='dg7md']This works out to about 3.50 a movie, best price you'll ever find for new copies.[/quote]

Unless you want just 1-4 in a single-sized DVD case for $11.04 shipped:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=49411885

main-205.jpg

What nightmare movie had the scene of the guy being walked off of the building like a puppet by his tendants? That was by far the best one IMO. I think I might have to get this, I have 1-5 but I'd like having the rest and them being all in one collection.

Good price for this set for those who don't own it yet. I got mine years ago for about the same price. Oh yeah Nightmare on Elm St 3 is one of my favorite ones.

I remember getting my set back before Halloween. This is a still a great price. I know some hate the packaging, but it is a great set.

All of the dream warriors get killed off, so I'm not sure they could really do anything with it. If they remade it and brought them all back, that'd be interesting. They certainly make for more interesting opponents than Jason....

I remember seeing part 3 with my father. it was the best and the scariest at the same time. great seeing it in the movies and horrible trying to go to sleep at night. lol.

with that aside this is a great price. plus if I am not mistaken this has been the normal price on the box set for a while now.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I remember seeing part 3 with my father. it was the best and the scariest at the same time. great seeing it in the movies and horrible trying to go to sleep at night. lol.

with that aside this is a great price. plus if I am not mistaken this has been the normal price on the box set for a while now.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

I didnt sleep for a week after watching part 3 lol.. :(

[quote name='Mako1215']O snap. I think im getting this, and maybe one for my brother.[/QUOTE]

I didnt know we were using the word "snap" anymore. I thought the lingo today was "dayumn"

Great price, though I was able to get this from Amazon for $22.99 around November of last year. If you're a fan of the movies, it's worth every penny!

Wow I bought this ages ago definitely worth this price! A few years ago I had a nightmare movie marathon on Valentines Day cause her date didn't show.

[quote name='honzoh']All of the dream warriors get killed off, so I'm not sure they could really do anything with it. If they remade it and brought them all back, that'd be interesting. They certainly make for more interesting opponents than Jason....[/QUOTE]

no i dont mean remake the 3rd part i was talking someone was looking into taking tha idea and making it into a new movie... Probally would have had nothing to even do with the nightmare on elm street.. think dreamesacpe sort of type movie

come on blu ray? something sweet like the last bonus disc of this set, remade to take advantage of blu ray... worth it right there

[quote name='honzoh']All of the dream warriors get killed off, so I'm not sure they could really do anything with it. [/quote]

Um...actually Kristen, Joey and Kincaid survived "Dream Warriors." In "Dream MASTER," well, not so much.

bread's done
Back