[Canada] Wal-Mart: 160GB Uncharted PS3 Bundle + 2 games + 3 Blu-Rays for $499.83

With all these PS3 bundles going on lately, is anyone else for sure convinced that a price drop is going to happen soon?

It actually comes with solid games and movies too. Worth adding to any game/blu-ray collection...makes me wish I didn't drop $525 on my 60GB PS3 with no games...I did get the 5 free blu-rays though!

Is this probably the best deal on a PS3 at the moment? I am in the market to finally get into the PS3 market after upgrading to a better HDTV but also would like to get the best "bang for the buck" on a new PS3 system. Thanks for the heads up or any leads you guys/girls may have.

Thats a great bundle! Uncharted and LittleBigPlanet beats the hell out of Lego Star Wars and Kung Fu Panda!

If you didn't like those 2 games (God knows why you wouldn't) But you can trade in Uncharted and LBP and get $37 each and $15 for GT5P, and you could probably get $20 for each BluRay on ebay. So you could have a 160gig PS3 with a DS3 for only $355

It's great if you can find it. Lots of people on RFD were complaining that it gets sold out pretty quickly, so if you're hesitant you may be SOL.

The only deal I can think of that was better than this was the Sam's Club clearance, but that's probably impossible to find now...

bread's done
Back