Lego Indiana Jones (360) $10 Used w/Free Shipping at GameFly

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly will be featuring one or two titles every few days at a super low price with free shipping. These deals will continue to appear for a few weeks.

Today's offer will last 1 day or until sellout and will go live around 4AM EST:

:360: [URL="http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=129430"]Lego Indiana Jones - $9.99

[/URL] GameFly's used games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
11.99 for lego indy jones + kung-fu panda (2 pack combo) at gamestop (with edge card) till friday :)

I got it, lego indy is a great game

Getting that, nice funny D.

By the way, the link goes to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for Wii.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']11.99 for lego indy jones + kung-fu panda (2 pack combo) at gamestop (with edge card) till friday :)

I got it, lego indy is a great game[/quote]

I can't stand having double packs. I'm weird about those kinds of things.

not a deal (IMO) im just not into the whole lego series, seems so ridic to me. but nonetheless i hope it helps out you guys. thanks for keeping us updated with new GF deals... BTW, how long are they doing this?

I'd buy this in a second if I didn't have it.

I'd probably buy a ps3 copy and get rid of my 360 if it was available as well.

Lego Indy the graphics are better, I felt the A.I was dumber, and had less replayability they Lego Star Wars

Too bad this isnt on sale for Wii/PS3/ps2

Another nice deal from GameFly. I already picked up Lego Indiana Jones at Target (clearanced at $12.48) or I would have bit on this. Hopefully, they keep on having these sales.

Lego Indy is definitely worth it at this price.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']not a deal (IMO) im just not into the whole lego series, seems so ridic to me. but nonetheless i hope it helps out you guys. thanks for keeping us updated with new GF deals... BTW, how long are they doing this?[/quote]

Well, of course it's not a deal to you if you're not interested in it. If you are, it's a great deal.

it was ok for 1 play through imo, i only played it once and then traded for a different game, wasn't the best game, wasn't the worst, worth 10 bucks if you havnt played it yet imo

Is the gamestop deal good THRU Friday, or does it end on Thurs?

Thanks

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']11.99 for lego indy jones + kung-fu panda (2 pack combo) at gamestop (with edge card) till friday :)

I got it, lego indy is a great game[/quote]

I got it, lego indy is a great game[/QUOTE]

ANyway to check what stores ahve this game

I'm not too into the Lego stuff, but I enjoyed this game enough to play through most of it. It's lots of fun for non-gamers to watch.

[quote name='Doomtime']I can't stand having double packs. I'm weird about those kinds of things.[/QUOTE]
Same here. To this day, my double pack of Jet Set Radio Future + Sega GT 2002 for XBox 1 drives me nuts.

Good deal, but recently got this on else where with KFP for under $11. I would've bitten if i didn't get it a few days ago. I'm not as fussy about the dbl pack like others

My 5 year old daughter and I played the hell out of Lego Indy. It's a ypical Lego game - not quite as cool as Star Wars, but still fun.

I'd opt for the two-pack with Kung Fu Panda. That game is surprisingly good and has really nice graphics and animation.

[quote name='Doomtime']I can't stand having double packs. I'm weird about those kinds of things.[/quote]

Lol, I know what you mean, you cant cross the stream. Plus it makes screws up your video game shelf, do you file it under k for kung fu panda or l for lego indiana jones. Giggity, giggity goooo.

Rented it and played the hell out of it over the course of a weekend. One of the few games that actually gave me a desire to get 1000/1000AP. No need to play through again though.

too bad i already have this or i would definitely pick it for that price. Hopefully future deals are multiplatform like forced unleashed that way i can pick one up for me(360) and for my friend(PS3).

Doh...this is not a deal for me. Hell, I don't even play the one that came with my 360. Hopefully the next deal is worth my attention. :twisted:

Wow, good deal. Too bad I've already beat this. Hoping another good $10 or so deal pops up. Wouldn't mind getting a decent 360 title for about $5 shipped.

In for 1. Been looking for a drop-in/drop-out co-op game for the 360 to play with my girlfriend, this might just fit the bill...

Thanks!

bread's done
Back