cheap xbox 360 pro

zippyzo

CAG Veteran
I'm looking for a cheap xbox360 pro. I the only current gen home console i own is PS3, so i'm looking to buy an xbox360 pro for a good deal. Thanks for the help!

:bouncy:

if i was you i would give the new resident evil elite bundle some thought, but if you do want just the pro, i think (not sure) dell was and may still be runing a 20% off deal i think, or something like that, can anyone confirm?

dell with epp you can get up to 27% off, looking at buying currently, or I can trade in my psp god of war bundle for a 20gb xbox360 console,and 2 games.

The coupon doesn't work at the Dell EPP, in fact they don't have Xbox consoles listed there anymore.

In case you're wondering, zippyzo, the coupon for Dell.com is: Z0WPL1J0CC3W47 Expires 3/26

They charge tax, but no shipping (on orders $129+). Coupon is only good on one item per cart. Only "better" deal that I know of is $100 rebate at FYE, after tax you'd be saving $15ish more. This can be found here: http://www.fye.com/Games-Rebates-P3_stcVVcatId480249VVviewcat.htm

bread's done
Back