Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://www.flashnews.com/news/891789AX34.html

Women Are Sweet On ‘Gummy Bear Breast Implants’

FREDERICK, Md. (Wireless Flash) – For years, plastic surgeons have been striving to find a breast implant that feels more natural. They may have found the solution in a simple sweet treat: Gummy bears.

The so-called Cohesive Gel, nicknamed the “Gummy Bear Breast Implant,” is made from an inedible, semi-solid silicone and feels almost exactly like a gummy bear, according to Dr. Donald W. Kress, one of a handful of U.S. doctors who have begun offering the implant to patients.

He prefers the “Gummy Bear Implant” to saline or silicone-filled bags, saying there’s less chance of leakage or wrinkling with the more solid implant.

Currently, the “Gummy Bear Implant” comes in 20 sizes and five shapes, including a teardrop style and both high and low projection models.

Dr. Kress has installed the new implants in 160 of his patients so far and says 90 percent of his new clients prefer them to old school implants.

Interesting... :whistle2:k

Last edited by a moderator:
They should give women breast implants that are something interesting, like cannons or HD TVs. That'd be sweet.

"Why do women hav boobs? So you have somethin' to look at while you're talking to them! Hehhehheheheheh!"

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Currently, the “Gummy Bear Implant” comes in 20 sizes and five shapes, including a teardrop style and both high and low projection models. [/quote]

How many flavors?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Rig']If only they could taste like Gummy Bears... =P~[/quote]

You mean they don't?[/quote]

Someday zion, someday...

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Rig']If only they could taste like Gummy Bears... =P~[/quote]

You mean they don't?[/quote]

Someday zion, someday...[/quote]

The breast implant technology isn't there yet, they can only get them in there now, but soon they will give it that gummy bear flavor you crave.

If a woman's breasts tasted like gummy bears, what would I do with all these flavored oils?

er.

I mean.

Uh.

Aw nuts.

[quote name='nikkai']If a woman's breasts tasted like gummy bears, what would I do with all these flavored oils?

er.

I mean.

Uh.

Aw nuts.[/quote]

:lol: Yum.

breaking news, after hearing of the gummy bears breast implant venture, the makers of laffy taffy said they will not be outdone. They then announced their plan to begin production of the laffy taffy penis enlarging implant.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fake is still fake.[/quote]

I don't know, it makes me want to suck on them more. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fake is still fake.[/quote]

Yeah, nothing beats the real thing but would you rather have a flat girl or one with fake boobs?

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fake is still fake.[/quote]

Yeah, nothing beats the real thing but would you rather have a flat girl or one with fake boobs?[/quote]

I don't mind flat, and honestly I don't think I'd want to deal with someone who would resort to cosmetic surgery. You just know they're going to have all kinds of emotional problems. In addition to the normal amount of course.

One of the scariest lines in that article is probably

Dr. Kress has installed the new implants in 160 of his patients so far and says 90 percent of his new clients prefer them to old school implants.

So all 160 (or at least 90% of them) have had BOTH types?! :(

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']
[/quote]

Has "old school" gotten that common that it's used in a news articles now?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fake is still fake.[/quote]

Yeah, nothing beats the real thing but would you rather have a flat girl or one with fake boobs?[/quote]

I don't mind flat, and honestly I don't think I'd want to deal with someone who would resort to cosmetic surgery. You just know they're going to have all kinds of emotional problems. In addition to the normal amount of course.[/quote]

What's your take on nose jobs and dental work (including whitening)?

gummib114sv.gif

I don't know why... but I never really equated breats to gummi bears... always tough and chewy... Does this mean they'll stick together and stain your hands when theyre in your pocket too long?

[quote name='Kayden']I don't know why... but I never really equated breats to gummi bears... always tough and chewy... Does this mean they'll stick together and stain your hands when theyre in your pocket too long?[/quote]

Probaby - but when was the last time you had breasts in your pocket?

I don't see why women want to alter themselves anyways. If you don't like the way you look, deal with it.

If a guy doesn't like you for the way you look, ESPECIALLY due to your breast size, he's a superficial asshole and you deserve better anyways. sorta like user crazytalkx up there.

I personally look for a girl with an overall nice personality and someone that I am attracted to in not only looks, but the way they carry themselves and choose to live their lives. Never once has "ass and tit" size came into question when chosing to ask out a girl. And honestly, if those DO come into question when you are trying to chose whether or not to ask a girl out...you got problems and you need to grow up.

I think the only time cosmetic surgery should be condoned is if you are in an accident or either born majorly disfigured to where it's causing you to not live a normal life. It's pretty pathetic when you pay thousands of dollars just because you don't feel your nose is perfect or you're a little overweight.

Sorry for going off on a tyraid like this, but I think I've heard one too many radio commercials for "cosmetic surgeons" in my lifetime. :x

[quote name='Cracka']breaking news, after hearing of the gummy bears breast implant venture, the makers of laffy taffy said they will not be outdone. They then announced their plan to begin production of the laffy taffy penis enlarging implant.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='Cracka']breaking news, after hearing of the gummy bears breast implant venture, the makers of laffy taffy said they will not be outdone. They then announced their plan to begin production of the laffy taffy penis enlarging implant.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

:rofl: x10.

I am now considering getting some of these myself so that I can take a pic like DLF. Since I'm such a nice guy, I won't post the pic AGAIN. :)

huh, I clicked on the arrow that was supposed to take me to the last post of the left 4 dead 2 thread and I get this wtf is up with cag today

[quote name='Marcoaurelius']huh, I clicked on the arrow that was supposed to take me to the last post of the left 4 dead 2 thread and I get this wtf is up with cag today[/QUOTE]

Well, this thread was Left 4 Dead, but then you resurrected it.

--

Wow, this is an old thread, and uh...where did it come from?

Anyways...

You know what happens when you leave out a gummi bear for a long time? Like a really long time? It becomes hard as a rock. *Imagines a bunch of women with rock hard old gummi boobies* And that is all I have to add to this discussion.

being a plastic surgeon must suck, boobs would be ruined forever. like working at a hot dog factory, if hot dogs were super great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back