CAGcast Game Night: Killzone 2, Tonight @ 9PM EST

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Tonight March 15 9PM EST, Play Kilzone 2 with Cheapy and me. When we get closer I will update with the room name and password. Hope to see you all there.

Roomname CAGcast
Password shaqfu

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet. I'm going to try to play tonight for a little while. I saw half my friend's list playing Halo 3 last week and thought something must be up.

[quote name='sotc1988']Heh, game starts in fifteen minutes and no password. Where in the world is Wombat San Diego?[/quote]

DAMNIT, man, Sandiego is 1 word, not two!
in that context of course

I'll definitely be there. Why? Someone has to save Wombat from getting shot in the back :lol:

[quote name='kube00']Since I'm new to the game how do I join a private game?[/quote]

You search for it, click on it, and enter the password. Or find a friend who's in it, click on it, and enter the password.

[quote name='kube00']Since I'm new to the game how do I join a private game?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have no clue how to do this either, some help would be appreciated

The room name is CAGCAST, the password is shippy. It should either show up when you search for games, or if you have a friend playing you can join the room

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tengaport']I'm in - but like Kube00 not sure how to join, haven't tried the multiplayer in KZ2 yet[/QUOTE]You can join if you have a friend online playing, or you can join by searching for servers which are password protected (if I'm right here).

The room is full and sometimes won't show.

Also, I see rooms alot that are showing 31/32 but when I join it says it is full.

[quote name='Pan1c42']The room is full and sometimes won't show.

Also, I see rooms alot that are showing 31/32 but when I join it says it is full.[/quote]

what am I supposed to be searching?

[quote name='Spartan V07']you can't because it's already full.[/quote]

eh . . . then i give up . . . not worth it.

bread's done
Back