Tom Clancy's HAWX (360) $47 shipped at Amazon

Can I haz Price tracker?

I do want this game but my Backlog is almost caught up. I'll wait another 2 weeks personally. Demo was great though. Only read 1 review and it said it was meh.

[quote name='jwbrown77']Price tracker :drool:
pixel.gif
[/quote]

LOL!

Whats wrong with the price tracker?!

[quote name='CheapyD']You can, it's open to everyone...just click the link in the navbar[/quote]

Thanks, I thought it was only open to beta testers for the new version of the site. Glad I made an ass out of myself. :D

[quote name='CheapyD']You can, it's open to everyone...just click the link in the navbar[/quote]

Is the price tracker automated, does it find the price drops by itself? Or does it rely on people submitting their findings to it?

[quote name='mrfreeziexp']Is the price tracker automated, does it find the price drops by itself? Or does it rely on people submitting their findings to it?[/quote]

From talks on the Podcast I believe it's automated.

[quote name='TheSaint11']LOL!

Whats wrong with the price tracker?![/quote]
Nothing, it was a compliment. I'm "drooling" over how good it is.

The game really interests me but I've got a few games to play while i wait until a better deal comes up for this...

The demo really got me interested!

[quote name='Xerxes']It's Ubi... I give it 1 month until it's 39.99[/QUOTE]

Exactly, UBi games fall in price pretty fast, which is a good thing for CAGs.

Not sure why this has been getting such mixed reviews (I think some of the reviewers are coming from a SIM expectation -- which this is definately not a sim), but I highly recommend it. To me, at least, it's more fun than AC6.

B&M stores usually don't do that. It's not BB's policy though you could always come across a stupid CSR who doesn't know any better.

Why not just buy it from Amazon?

[quote name='lobo louie']Anyone know if Best Buy will price match online (amazon) sales like this one?[/quote]

I don't think so for media. They will for big ticket items like TVs.

[quote name='MarkHawk']Thanks, I thought it was only open to beta testers for the new version of the site. Glad I made an ass out of myself. :D[/quote]

Don't be too hard on yourself. I checked it within the last week or two and it was still limited to beta testers. Looks like it's open now.

Anybody tried HAWX with the Ace Edge (AC6) stick yet?

Works great with the Ace Edge (able to utilize the assistance off and on with the LB button on throttle) but I too will wait for it to drop but its a bit tempting

bread's done
Back