LittleBIGPlanet for $35 plus S/H (US verison) at buy.com

Sorry chief, but it's still 45 bones in both of your links. Too bad though, cuz I really would like LBP but refuse to pay more than $40 for it.

both your links show it as 45.xx. did a search for lbp on buy.com and it shows up as 45.xx there too.

edit: nvm your last link shows the correct price. although its 38.98 including shipping

It's a race against time with Buy.com. Your newest link has it for $45 again (although I did click it before it went up and it was under 40 bones until I refreshed the page).

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']It's a race against time with Buy.com. Your newest link has it for $45 again (although I did click it before it went up and it was under 40 bones until I refreshed the page).[/quote]

Sorry everyone,,, I though I had actually found a deal. I guess it is a hit or miss

I found the $35 price tag in the "Marketplace Buying Choices" on the right side of the linked page. You have to click "See all 9 New." After shipping, it was $38.98.

[quote name='bubo']I found the $35 price tag in the "Marketplace Buying Choices" on the right side of the linked page. You have to click "See all 9 New." After shipping, it was $38.98.[/quote]

Yea i saw that too, but it isn't directly from buy.com. Some place called Stoobies Electronics which is apparently listed as a "new" seller so there aren't any ratings...buyer beware. Anyone with any experience with these guys?

I know, but I also saw the Buy.com Safe Buying Guarantee:

Buyers should receive Marketplace items in the condition that they were listed. We ask buyers to first contact the seller to give them a chance to address any issues. If the seller does not respond or if the issue is not addressed to the customer's satisfaction buyers can rely on our Buy.com Marketplace Guarantee Claim which, covers the first $750 of every purchase. Buyers are eligible to submit a Guarantee claim if:
1 - Buyer never received the item purchased.
2 - Buyer received a different item than the one purchased.
3 - The item received was materially different than what was listed.
If a buyer and a seller are unable to amicably resolve a dispute with an order, we recommend that the buyer file a Marketplace Guarantee Claim. Please note that the Marketplace Guarantee form is only available in your My Account 30 days after your purchase date up to 60 days after the purchase date.

As for my order, so far so good. I received an email the same day with my tracking number. It's USPS, but then again shipping was only $3.99. It's supposed to be "Brand NEW SEALED US Version" so disc condition won't say much about this seller. I'll post if there were any problems once I receive it.

bread's done
Back