Tecmo to announce "The Greatest _____ Game Ever" on March 24

Fighting game ever!
DOA is back and gonna kick VF's ass!

Come on guys I'm joking. Besides It's supposed to be "new", right? Maybe It's a DOA Hack and Slash since they are with KOEI now ;)

its either a ninja gaiden game or maybe a rygar game. the world doesnt need more doa that series is dead. or maybe tecmo bowl. it was the greatest football game ever back in the day.

[quote name='diddy310']I'm still holding out hope for a new Deception title :D[/quote]

This is all I care about when I hear a new Tecmo game is gonna be announced. Bring that shit to the next gen already!

[quote name='opterasis']The greatest Tecmo Bowl game evar![/quote]

That's what I'm hoping for.

A side note, the wikipedia page for tecmo bowl is quite entertaining: "Minnesota is among the worst teams in the game with the unfortunate combination of average talent and a terrible playbook which includes an extremely ineffective wide receiver reverse run."

I think we should just mention what we DON'T wan the announced game to be. For instance I hope its not Quantom Theory. Could be "fighting" game... its about time for them to drop a DOA.

Is there a rule about posting links to scanned pics on CAG? I've acquired a link that has such a picture from Famitsu showing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (That little E2 logo), and I'd post if it doesn't get me banned/silenced/etc.

bread's done
Back