Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact you're selling these awesome rpgs and im too poor to bid on them makes me sad :(

free bump for super awesome must own titles(if you can afford them).

[quote name='hero101']Any sexy pictures for the items? :cry:[/quote]

Sorry, no pictures. My Digital Camera crapped out on me so until I can get it working again no pictures. :cry:

very great deal for D3 w/guide i would of jumped on it

would u sell FF7 guide only if so how much

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I might sell the FF7 guide alone, how much you offering?[/QUOTE]

10shipped

[quote name='xsuicidesn0wmanx']If he's gonna offer deals like that i'll take everything on the list lol[/QUOTE]

just dont buy the FF7 guide ok

[quote name='xsuicidesn0wmanx']Just out of curiousity and lots of dreaming, how much you looking to get for all the suikoden items?[/quote]

I don't really have a price set in mind, I was mainly just looking to see what I could expect if I decide to sell them, so please make an offer, the best I have gotten so far is $180 for Suikoden 1&2 with guides and Persona 1 together.

Also I updated the OP as I decided that I would be keeping my sealed Ogre Battle.

Also, would anybody be interested in me doing a lowball sale for all of these? I thought It would be quite fun, as I plan to sell my Nintendo World Championship Cartridge (grey version) and thought It would be interesting to see what I could get.

Have "Order of Ecclesia" OSG. PM with offer including S&H. Guide is NM with price sticker residue on top right corner of cover. Easy to remove with Windex, etc.

Also have "Mass Effect" OSG mint, factory sealed. Same deal... gimme an offer including S&H.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deadbodyman11']Also, would anybody be interested in me doing a lowball sale for all of these? I thought It would be quite fun, as I plan to sell my Nintendo World Championship Cartridge (grey version) and thought It would be interesting to see what I could get.[/quote]

I think everyone would like that. I can see it being pretty fierce bidding wise.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I don't really have a price set in mind, I was mainly just looking to see what I could expect if I decide to sell them, so please make an offer, the best I have gotten so far is $180 for Suikoden 1&2 with guides and Persona 1 together.

Also I updated the OP as I decided that I would be keeping my sealed Ogre Battle.[/QUOTE]

You can much more for the Suikoden 1&2 with guides and Persona 1. If they are in great condition i won't let it go for no less than 300 bills.

[quote name='dan13l858']You can much more for the Suikoden 1&2 with guides and Persona 1. If they are in great condition i won't let it go for no less than 300 bills.[/quote]

If he's looking for that kind of monies, eBay is a much better place to list them.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Also, would anybody be interested in me doing a lowball sale for all of these? I thought It would be quite fun, as I plan to sell my Nintendo World Championship Cartridge (grey version) and thought It would be interesting to see what I could get.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would fetch a nice price on this site. I probably would be very interested in that item.

I'm lowballing one GBA game and one GB game. I don't see there being much interest in those so you may get it cheap. Awesome, expensive, games.

Sold all of the following :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Suikoden 1&2 with guides
Final Fantasy 7,8,9,10,10-2 and 12. All with guides except for 10-2
Persona 1,2,3,4.
Chrono Cross Sealed with Guide

Considering a good amount aren't worth a whole lot (FF 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12, Persona 3 and 4, Chrono Cross along with their guides), I'd say you did pretty well. Persona 1 and Suikoden 2 alone would be in the $100 plus zone.

[quote name='Shady3011']Considering a good amount aren't worth a whole lot (FF 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12, Persona 3 and 4, Chrono Cross along with their guides), I'd say you did pretty well. Persona 1 and Suikoden 2 alone would be in the $100 plus zone.[/quote]

Persona 1 is almost 100 dollar game. Suikoden 2 can fetch up to 100 to 130.

If the nes world championship game (1990) (white label) is the real deal not the blue reprint. I will up the lowball price of a 100 dollars for starters.

The World Champion Cartridge is the real deal, no reprint crap, though I don't think that I will be having a lowball sale considering I sold most of my rare stuff and not many people would want to lowball on my crappy penny guides.

[quote name='heydanshere']how much for pikmin 2[/quote]

Make me an offer, though I would certienly prefer to keep it bundled with the guide and Pikmin 1.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']The World Champion Cartridge is the real deal, no reprint crap, though I don't think that I will be having a lowball sale considering I sold most of my rare stuff and not many people would want to lowball on my crappy penny guides.[/QUOTE]

Then i move my bid to 250 dollars.

[quote name='Shady3011']Yeah. That thing is worth a lot more than you'll ever get here.[/quote]

That's what I figured, though I just thought It would be interesting to see if anybody would buy it for close to it's real value.

Oh man, NWC cartridge. Only if 1) I have known, 2) I wasn't much younger, and 3) in America... I can see myself getting in the top 50 in the competition (or not). =/ 1990! I was like what 2 years old or not even 2 yet since I born few months before the end of the year. XD I came to US in summer of 1994.

[quote name='greenrocks']Oh man, NWC cartridge. Only if 1) I have known, 2) I wasn't much younger, and 3) in America... I can see myself getting in the top 50 in the competition (or not). =/ 1990! I was like what 2 years old or not even 2 yet since I born few months before the end of the year. XD I came to US in summer of 1994.[/quote]

Thanks for your life story ;).
Anyway I actually got the game as a gift from my brother about 12 years ago. He bought it off some idiot for $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back