Gaming Computer

adambom

CAG Veteran
OK i need some help. i want a really cheap gaming laptop or computer w_e either one is fine also it needs to be able to play basically valve games like HL2 L4D and TF2. and NOT A MAC. thanx (under 900 pllleeaaseee if not than just put the cheapest one u can find that can play those games)

You're going to get a lot of recommendations to build a computer since it's the cheapest option, but I would recommend buying something like this and then just throwing in a new video card (which isn't very hard). It would only end up costing about $600 after you buy a video card (I recommend the Radeon 4850). Everything on that computer is very high quality other than the on board video.

Also if you want a gaming laptop this is probably one of the best deals you can find on one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9173262&type=product&id=1218044029168

The nice thing about valve games is that they run on really old rigs. It dosent take much to run em good.

You can get a real good quality rig for under $900 now a days. I would follow DrFoo's advice if you are not too familiar with building your own.

bread's done
Back