Qore subscribers get free High Velocity Bowling in new issue

[quote name='Layd Dly']it would be nice if they didnt give out games everyone already owned.[/quote]

yea I would love a free game but I already own this one

Its nice to get these free games but I already had Calling All Cars, HVB, and I probably wont even play Syphon Filter more than an hour which is why I never bought it. Hopefully they will give out something I want before my subscription ends (I would have never subscribed if I knew PlayStation Magazine was going to give out a code for Qore every month). At least HVB will come as a code that I can give to somebody.

Finally! I already owned SF1 and CAC, but I don't have this! Woo Woo! Do I still need to download those free updates from the PSN store after I get this?

If I'm not mistaken, you can get it from just buying this month's issue - you don't have to subscribe. Right?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just answered my own question. The game is available to subscribers only. This may actually tempt me to subscribe (not just this game, but figuring they'll do this again) - but I wish I had known this before I blew the $3 buying this issue. :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, finally they're giving away a game I don't already have, and actually want. Kind of a no-brainer for SCE though since even if they give this game away, there's a lot of DLC to spend your money on now.

[quote name='watch the shadows']I will be more then willing to take somebodies code who already has the game. Thanks, in advance :)[/QUOTE]

Yes I agree with this, but doubt i'll be getting one for free, but 5 dollars paypal to someone who can get me a code. PM Me if interested.

[quote name='flatliner718']Yes I agree with this, but doubt i'll be getting one for free, but 5 dollars paypal to someone who can get me a code. PM Me if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM'd :bouncy:

I just got a voucher and already have this game.
Anybody else wanna do paypal trade?
I'll take $4 paypal. I'll also take a voucher for another PSN game, such as Pain.
PM me if interested.
Thanks.

this is an edit:

this post was originally a request for a HVB code but i already got one. since people have seemed to turn this into a GHWT trading thread, i figure i might as well hop on board.

i have a code for "smashing pumpkins - everlasting gaze" for someones "raconteurs - salute your solutions." PM me if you have this song to trade. thanks.

[quote name='tyrok3k']Its nice to get these free games but I already had Calling All Cars, HVB, and I probably wont even play Syphon Filter more than an hour which is why I never bought it. Hopefully they will give out something I want before my subscription ends (I would have never subscribed if I knew PlayStation Magazine was going to give out a code for Qore every month). At least HVB will come as a code that I can give to somebody.[/QUOTE]

I think the new issue of the PlayStation Magazine is the first one that doesn't have a Qore code, I guess the free ride is over :(

So if you subscribe to Qore you get Calling All Cars, High Velocity Bowling, and Syphon Filter 1 for free?

Thanks,

Ryan

[quote name='|Tch0rT|']So if you subscribe to Qore you get Calling All Cars, High Velocity Bowling, and Syphon Filter 1 for free?

Thanks,

Ryan[/quote]

no. you get HVB and calling all cars (i think). syphon filter was for old subscribers.

If anyone already has the game, I would appreciate it if the code is sent this way.

Thanks in advance if someone decides to send a code.

Probably won't happen though with all these people offering things for it.

[quote name='chelosera91']I have some codes for GHWT songs and I'm willing to trade with someone.[/quote]

I also have some extra GHWT codes to trade. I'll trade with you or any other CAG member out there. Just PM me.

Codes I have:
Foreigner
Blind Melon
Rick Springfield

I would like (in this order):
Killers
Raconteurs
Oasis

My code went to amill007, who offered me $4.
Thanks.

[quote name='ffxx']I just got a voucher and already have this game.
Anybody else wanna do paypal trade?
I'll take $4 paypal. I'll also take a voucher for another PSN game, such as Pain.
PM me if interested.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have a code as well, but I dont know what to trade for it .... I dont have paypal. Maybe anything for the 360 since I dont use my ps3 that much.

bread's done
Back