Help Wombat Shamelessly Promote the CAGcast

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
As some of you may know, Jimmy Fallon has recently taken over the reigns of Late Night on NBC. He is also a big fan of Twitter.

I am asking anyone that has ever enjoyed our free podcast to send Jimmy Fallon a twiter at jimmyfallon, telling him how great the CAGcast is.

This could be an amazing social experment on how powerful Twitter is, if he in fact checks out the show and who knows maybe even invites Cheapy and I to be guests, like the guys from Digg.

Some clearer instructions (yes I was asked) Follow jimmyfallon and then reply to one his previous tweets, as he can not be direct messaged

Again thats jimmyfallon and twitter.com. Come on CAGmunitty we can do this!

Thank you all in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it! I did it from deep within my Wombat Shrine while wearing my "I heart Wombat" shirt, using my Wombat-tattooed right hand on my special collectors' edition Wombat Mouse.

...erm...I mean....Wombat is okay...I guess.

http://twitter.com/semifraki/

Done.

As I said on Facebook if you do get on you need to dress up as Jewbeard and Cheapy needs to dress up as an Internet Space Pimp. TV will never be the same.

Done!

re: your other side project

Do you think the CAG community as a whole could afford the Joust license if we all chipped in?

Done.

It was good to see the guys from diggnation on the show...but they dont need the extra attention and jimmyfallon makes the show very awkward. Good luck Jewbeard

It's a bad day to do this, as it seems Jimmy Fallon has recently appeared on Oprah, and currently has many people telling him how great he was on is.

I think that, should Wombat be invited, Cheapy should dress just like a Internet Space Pimp, and Wombat like Jewbeard.

Now, I know that would never happen, so instead just record some video like that when you two get together at E3 ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chakan']

re: your other side project

Do you think the CAG community as a whole could afford the Joust license if we all chipped in?[/quote]

Yes, this.

bread's done
Back