Columbia House DVD Help.

Rhippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok so I joined Columbia House DVD and got through the initial sign up without any problem and was able to register on the site again with no problem, but now I go to purchase a dvd or go to my account on the site and I get have one of two issues. I either get a "Security Certificate Invalid" page which allows me to continue to the page which dosent work it just sends me back to the hompage or I can cancel the page. the other issue i have is the page just not opening and me getting a internet explorer can not open https://www.columbiahouse.com/blahablahablah So I dont know how to get this site to work. It was working fine before and my system clock is correct.

Any Ideas? Thanks

I'm willing to bet the OP is using FireFox.

Switch to either IE or Safari and that should resolve the issue.

IE or safari? while you're at it, tell the poor guy to go to a bordello and have unprotected sex.

IF you are using Firefox, update it (as well as delete temp files etc)

or

try Google's Chrome.

For those that didn't read the OP...
...and me getting a internet explorer can not open...
The guy is using IE. And OP, those saying switch are right. This is a problem with IE, I've only ever experienced it with it. I don't think there is a solution on your end to fix this besides switching browsers (this is a coding error most likely on CH end, and they need to fix it).

[quote name='postulio']IE or safari? while you're at it, tell the poor guy to go to a bordello and have unprotected sex.
[/quote]

You say that like it's a bad thing.

[quote name='addicted2games']Firefox should be the ONLY browser to use. IE should have been given up on years ago.[/QUOTE]

is this true how can i download firefox

[quote name='starmask2k3']is this true how can i download firefox[/quote]
After you get firefox, I recommend you go find some addons for it - to me it doesn't get really good until you have addons. Some of my favorites are tabmixplus, adblock plus, and repagination. These three have made my web browsing so much better.

bread's done
Back