The OTT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']I bought Crystal Defenders.

It's fun![/quote]I thought the demo was tons of fun. I'm definitely buying it myself.

Haha, TFN, I didn't think that when I saw the picture.

Hey, TFN, forward me that pimpin' PM.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Zew...did you play RE4 on XP or Vista?[/QUOTE]
Windows 7.

[quote name='zewone']Hey, TFN, forward me that pimpin' PM.

Windows 7.[/quote]

I read about people having problems since its supposed to run on Direct-X 9, did you have to do anything special to get it to work on 10?

Do you have a DS, zew? You could try Ninjatown, which is like a less clunky version of Crystal Defenders with cute ninjas instead of FFT characters.

No, I didn't notice anything wrong.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Do you have a DS, zew? You could try Ninjatown, which is like a less clunky version of Crystal Defenders with cute ninjas instead of FFT characters.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll try it out. Thanks.

What I really want is PJM. Man, now that demo was a polished tower defense game. I'm sure the full game is way better as well.

Ok, someone tell me what's up:

If I wanted RE4 PC, what's the cheapest way to get a copy?
If I want to use my 360 controller (both of them are wireless) or my PS3 controller, how hard is it to configure either?
If I want to somehow hook my PC up to my HDTV, what's my best option? (both PCs are laptops... I'm not sure what kind of video out they have, other than maybe a standard SVGA plug (standard monitor 15-pin female)?

To use a wireless 360 controller, you need a wireless gaming adapter. It'll set you back $20. For a wired 360 controller, it's just plug n play.
To use a PS3 controller, I think you just need the USB 2.0 cable and some 3rd party drivers or a bluetooth adapter and 3rd party drivers.
If your tv has VGA, use that. If your graphics card has DVI, use DVI or HDMI on your TV.

Just so you guys know, making RE4 PC look and run well is not an easy task.

Expect to set aside a whole day of downloading user made patches.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ok, someone tell me what's up:

If I wanted RE4 PC, what's the cheapest way to get a copy?[/quote]

You can find new copies on eBay for $10 shipped. As for your other questions...I'd like to know too.

Hola OTT. My feets hurt. Someone come give them a massage. I walked from 10 in the morning until 7 at night. We went to Sea World then Mission Beach. Then my friend made me go to this RE5 "party" at Game Crazy. He said that's what the cashier dude said. We get there, I'm tired, and it's nothing but a bunch of nerds in the corner playing SFIV. I was like forget this, and went back to the car and slept.

Man, I hate collaborative meetings with outside groups. One guy at the meeting looked exactly like Sulu from Trek.

Another lady I was sitting next too was having all kinds of audible stomach problems. :whistle2:|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ok, someone tell me what's up:

If I wanted RE4 PC, what's the cheapest way to get a copy?[/quote]

:cool:

If I want to use my 360 controller (both of them are wireless) or my PS3 controller, how hard is it to configure either?

Do you have the Windows Wireless PC adapter for the 360 controller? Probably the easiest way to go about it.

If I want to somehow hook my PC up to my HDTV, what's my best option? (both PCs are laptops... I'm not sure what kind of video out they have, other than maybe a standard SVGA plug (standard monitor 15-pin female)?

Depends on the video card I think.

This FEAR 2 map looks pretty fun:
mp_cockroach_final580a.jpg

Will be free in April.

[quote name='zewone']To use a wireless 360 controller, you need a wireless gaming adapter. It'll set you back $20. For a wired 360 controller, it's just plug n play.
To use a PS3 controller, I think you just need the USB 2.0 cable and some 3rd party drivers or a bluetooth adapter and 3rd party drivers.
If your tv has VGA, use that. If your graphics card has DVI, use DVI or HDMI on your TV.

Just so you guys know, making RE4 PC look and run well is not an easy task.

Expect to set aside a whole day of downloading user made patches.[/quote]

You got a link to a guide or something on which patches to look for and all that jazz?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Whoever is responsible for the
Wesker
boss fights at Capcom is a fucking asshole.[/quote]

It's pretty easy once you figure out what to do...actually a bit easier than I'd hoped.

You might wanna try Fieldrunners on iPhone, zewone. It's pretty cool for an iPhone game. Also, I would be wary of Savage Moon on PSN, I thought the art design was lame as shit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You might wanna try Fieldrunners on iPhone, zewone. It's pretty cool for an iPhone game. Also, I would be wary of Savage Moon on PSN, I thought the art design was lame as shit.[/QUOTE]

I got Crystal Defenders for the iPhone and it's way too small and complicated on the phone, so I had to get it for the 360.

I really don't like gaming on my phone.

Replaced my Sonata III with an Antec 300 for 43 bucks from Fry's since it was fucking up on me. Kept the PSU from the Sonata and used it in my 300. I never really used the eSata port on the front anyways. And the 300 comes with extra fans. I'm happy.

Ayumi broke the mic port in front. :| Plus recently when I tried to plug anything that had a usb port in the front, my computer would shut off.

Saul Williams and Talib Kweli both have shows tonight and I can't go to either. :whistle2:( I'm going to Blitzen Trapper though, so that makes things a little better.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Replaced my Sonata III with an Antec 300 for 43 bucks from Fry's since it was fucking up on me. Kept the PSU from the Sonata and used it in my 300. I never really used the eSata port on the front anyways. And the 300 comes with extra fans. I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

I have the Three Hundred.

It's a sexy case and the stock fans it comes with are fantastic.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This FEAR 2 map looks pretty fun:

Will be free in April.[/quote]

Reminds me of de_rats for CS (I think every mod I have ever plaid had a rats, a legos, and a Simpsons map).

:whee: Barnyard blast for $1.99 "I got the last one sucka!"

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This FEAR 2 map looks pretty fun:

Will be free in April.[/quote]

Reminds me of those Rats maps from CS and TFC

[quote name='zewone']http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_4_PC/index.php?showtopic=573

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14593438&postcount=10[/quote]

Thanks for the links Zew.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Reminds me of de_rats for CS (I think every mod I have ever plaid had a rats, a legos, and a Simpsons map).

:whee: Barnyard blast for $1.99 "I got the last one sucka!"[/quote]

Did you just pull out a Wombat quote #-o
Yeah, it's sad that I know that too...:whistle2:(

Are those maps still available? CS or CS:S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back