looking to get guitar hero in Japan

Groovetron3050

CAG Veteran
I think it'd be fun to play over here, but I can't find any Japanese sites that have it in stock, and amazon US wont ship the game/guitar bundle to Japan, anyone know a good way to get it? (I'm in Kyoto btw)

I prefer guitar hero 3, but 2 would be ok too i guess.

thanks for the help

I saw one used at the Sofmap in Umeda (near the main post office branch) just a few days back... Can't vouch for it still being there, but at least it's something.

I'm looking for the 360 version (sorry, forgot to mention that) and they only have the aerosmith version on amazon, not such a big fan of them.

Buy Aerosmith bundle. Buy World Tour. Sell Aerosmith game. ??? Oh Japan. Everything but the stuff they stock at every store here in the US. I'm surprised 7-11 does not sell it, I heard you can get anything there.

Side note: There is the roundabout way of me buying the set, sending it to dv8's shipper here in the US, him shipping that to dv8, and you can get it from dv8 himself... Somehow. Honestly I don't know if 360 is region free on 360, maybe why they don't sell it on Amazon.jp. Might be cheaper to get a PS3 lol.

bread's done
Back