Amazon Deals March 15th - 21st

Looks like Amazon caved in and raised the prices for GH Metallica by $10 for PS3/360/Wii

That sucks for me as I was thinking of getting it now :(

IGN gave Madworld a 9! I have a feeling Sega knows this is a triple A Wii title and probably won't be dropping the price any time soon.

Madworld is SERIOUSLY overpriced. It's a short game from what I hear, and they're charging more than almost any other Wii game for it. I'm definitely not paying until the price drops significantly to show my displeasure.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']IGN gave Madworld a 9! I have a feeling Sega knows this is a triple A Wii title and probably won't be dropping the price any time soon.[/QUOTE]

Sega games seem to dropping faster than Ubisoft games of late - Condemned 2, Golden Axe: BR, The Club and Sonic all hit the express elevator to the discount floor. Unless you absolutely have to pay now, I would wait a month or so and see where things are.

[quote name='psyck0']Madworld is SERIOUSLY overpriced. It's a short game from what I hear, and they're charging more than almost any other Wii game for it. I'm definitely not paying until the price drops significantly to show my displeasure.[/quote]

It's a dollar overpriced now.. I don't think that's "seriously" overpriced now.

Thanks to our $ going back down, most new games are $64.99, so I'll bet the new standard for Wii games will be $54.99, at least for the non-budget titles.

So really, $50.99 for Madworld on Amazon is actually 4 bucks OFF!

[quote name='psyck0']Madworld is SERIOUSLY overpriced. It's a short game from what I hear, and they're charging more than almost any other Wii game for it. I'm definitely not paying until the price drops significantly to show my displeasure.[/quote]

A lot of games are short these days, but any third-party title will drop in price. Look at No More Heroes: $50 MSRP at release, and now it's in bargain-bin territory.

Wii Tenchu Shadow Assassins is now $29.99.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']A lot of games are short these days, but any third-party title will drop in price. Look at No More Heroes: $50 MSRP at release, and now it's in bargain-bin territory.

Wii Tenchu Shadow Assassins is now $29.99.[/quote]
woah already? when is it good to buy looks like a okay game Wii Tenchu Shadow Assassins ? out of stock bitches :(
but true madworld does look like a fair price if youre going to buy it anway and want it NOWWWW! its cheaper compared to other new releases mainly ps3 or 360 titles... but if you cant careless about it then replay no more heros for temp fix :( lol... it looks so similar cept for the black n white comic book feel and cheesor commentary k but has even more gore making the red stand out even more with black n white environment

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']A lot of games are short these days, but any third-party title will drop in price. Look at No More Heroes: $50 MSRP at release, and now it's in bargain-bin territory.

Wii Tenchu Shadow Assassins is now $29.99.[/quote]

The thing is, the two games you mentioned are published by Ubisoft; they publish a hell of a lot of games and that usually makes up for others. It's kinda hard to tell if Sega will drop Madworld or not since they still haven't dropped the price for something like Valkyria Chronicles.

bread's done
Back