Too Human - $18 on Amazon

Not to say that they're all comparable or anything, but I think I'm liking Fallout 3 better than this game.

Too Human is your basic dungeon hack, though. So if you're into that, it's a good price.

[quote name='iceblast21']Not to say that they're all comparable or anything, but I think I'm liking Fallout 3 better than this game.

Too Human is your basic dungeon hack, though. So if you're into that, it's a good price.[/quote]

I don't know if that was even intended to be a serious post :D

There aren't too many games as opinion I could accept as better than Fallout 3.

[quote name='iceblast21']Not to say that they're all comparable or anything, but I think I'm liking Fallout 3 better than this game.

Too Human is your basic dungeon hack, though. So if you're into that, it's a good price.[/quote]

Anybody who could think Too Human is even in the same league as Fallout 3 is probably the world's biggest techno-viking aficionado.

This game is like PSO meets Diablo style dungeon crawler. It's got a cool artstyle but the gameplay is the weak point. Anyone looking for a cheap game that you could invest a lot of time in should bite, it's solid.

[quote name='sillymonkey321']The fact that it has no local co-op is what keeps me from possibly ever buying this game. Idiotic decision by the developers.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

This didn't effect my decision, infact if i wrote a list it would take you all day to read. nvm, happy days

I paid $20 for it during xmas. I wish I waited because my Target had a bunch of them marked down to $10 and my copy is still sealed. I picked up two for my friends. Last time I went there, they were cleaned out.

I never got the hate against Too Human. Great game? No, but it is very much above average and worth playing. Oh well.

I love Diablo style dungeon crawlers and thought that this would be my type of game, but after trying the demo I was really disappointed. I hated the control scheme so much that I wasn't even able to finish the demo. It just felt really awkward and didn't control like any other dungeon crawler I'd ever played. I'm assuming they didn't do anything to change this in the full version?

[quote name='sillymonkey321']The fact that it has no local co-op is what keeps me from possibly ever buying this game. Idiotic decision by the developers.[/QUOTE]

Yep, no local co-op and then even beyond that the co-op that is in there is gimped. No story or anything at all when playing co-op, it just skips the cutscenes and whatnot.

You would have to pay me $18 to play this garbage. Tried the demo and it sucked big time! In my book, it ranks right up there as one of the worst games ever on the 360. Anyways, thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I disliked this game. Eventually I see it being one of the 12.99 or less ones at gamestop.[/quote]

Agreed, total suckfest!!

bread's done
Back