Looking for Original XBOX Wireless Adapter (MN-740)

LUCI5R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ave,

I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the ridiculously priced XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter. It appears the Original XBOX Wireless Adapter (MN-740) works just fine with the XBOX 360 ... so looking for that. It's going around $50 on eBay ... bit pricey in my opinion.

Anyone willing to give up their used one?

Thanks!!

[quote name='s2k']what 50 bucks ?

I have one of those buried in my closet looks like its going on ebay thanks man[/quote]

Those $50 are New In Box. Used ones start around $20 and end around $30 ~ $35.

If you have everything for it & it works, do you want to sell me yours?

id have to try it out on my xbox 360 just to make sure it works (it should once the 360 came out i put all my xbox stuff back in its box and into my closet. I dident know it worked on the 360 though

[quote name='s2k']id have to try it out on my xbox 360 just to make sure it works (it should once the 360 came out i put all my xbox stuff back in its box and into my closet. I dident know it worked on the 360 though[/quote]

That would be nice. If it's in working condition, good physical condition, and you have the Unit/Adapter ... I'll be willing to take it.

PayPal Verified and I can give you my eBay User to check on Feedback & Stuff. Two Successful trades here and hoping to build more.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back