Feedback
41 (100%)
There are some scans here:
http://superrobotwar.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/this-weeks-famitsu-magazine-28/

Some news about the game are:
-Main suit: Gundam RX-78-7 (7th Gundam)
-It is based on the one year war.
-Graphics are slightly improved.

While I know Gundam Crossfire on PS3 wasn't too great (it was a rushed launch game afterall), I have faith this will turn out better (not expecting a truly killer game, but something decent enough for Gundam fans). I'm a Gundam fan so oh course I have some interests in this.

I still want an MS Saga 2 more than anything on PS3. :)

Looks good. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. I hope they put in some of the special gundams though.

I always have hope for Gundam games, and that hope usually gets shattered when it actually gets released and ends up being a stinker.

Damn, TMK I didn't know you were a G-Fan. Saw this when I got into work and did the morning Blog roll. I know I'm buying it. I just don't know if I have to import it.

alrite looking good, hopefully they make a good product. That's all i ask, just a good gundam product.

A friend of mine is a huge gundam fan and doesn't have a PS3, so I'm sure I'll end up playing this one.

I still have nightmares about the few times I played Crossfire :cry:

[quote name='blackjaw']I always have hope for Gundam games, and that hope usually gets shattered when it actually gets released and ends up being a stinker.[/QUOTE]

the import gundam games are really good

More images. If the url does not work, copy and paste it:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1222776_1407.html

rOi3RGQrQm9o6v79M11btlM98wjw9ug1.jpg

cJ2BXwAC2B7g22Z41t1JITS9UQ4a76Ao.jpg

Kdyxn2IS8f5NR4tPhdcfP4SNHJY8zhgo.jpg

i actually enjoyed crossfire. the first time i played on normal EFF campaign i had to retry the 1st mission several times. until i finished it, i learned how to effectively use the controllers which made the second campaign (Zeon) a lot easier. so must likely ill get this new game.

bread's done
Back