Anyone in the WI area going to Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend?

I really want to go but don't know any other gamers in the area hardcore enough to make the time investment. Would also only be available to attend on Saturday from about noon to 6 pm. Anyone who has been to one think that's enough time to make it worth it and/or have any ideas how to not be a complete loser going to this con alone?

[quote name='phattyphat69']I really want to go but don't know any other gamers in the area hardcore enough to make the time investment. Would also only be available to attend on Saturday from about noon to 6 pm. Anyone who has been to one think that's enough time to make it worth it and/or have any ideas how to not be a complete loser going to this con alone?[/QUOTE]

I have several tables with several hundred games, anything from Atari - XBOX 360. I will be at the Video Game Kingdom table with a name badge on that says "GrandAmChandler" Stop by and say hi! We are also bringing several dozen arcade machines, all set on free play. Other vendors are bringing pinball set on free play. It's well worth your admission, plus you get a free Killzone 2 T-Shirt when you want through the door! Anyways, if any CAGS come, stop by introduce yourself. I give great deals.

-GAC-

EDIT: If you are still unsure, take a look at the photos from last year: http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/past/2008past/2008photos/

You won't be dissapointed!

bread's done
Back