FS/T: Lots of SEs and Collectibles Being Added Daily

sliknik27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Prices are negotiable and include shipping. I accept PayPal ([email protected]) and Money Orders. No personal checks please. All items are adult-owned and kept in a smoke-free house. I'm always open to trades, so make me an offer. Click the pictures for a larger version!

Have (UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Updated Daily)

Special Edition Games and Consoles

:wii:Ghostbusters: Amazon Slimer Edition - $60

• Game - New/Sealed
  • Slimer Bust - Excellent condition in original packaging, although one of the fingers on the right hand is broken off. Comes complete with a certificate of authenticity signed by the sculptor.
  • Ghostbusters Gamer Graffix Skins - New/Sealed
  • Ecto-1 Key Chain - New/Sealed

:360:Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition

• Brand New / Sealed
  • Box has several bends in it due to Newegg's terrible shipping policies.

:360:Saint's Row 2 Collector's Edition

• Game - Like New. Never played or removed from case.
  • Outer Casing - Like New. Some very minor dings and small creases, but no tears or large bends.
  • Embossed Metal Tin - Like New
  • Art Book - Like New
  • Silver Bullet USB - New/Sealed
  • Money Clip - New/Sealed
  • Double Sided Poster/Map - Like New

:360:Tales of Vesperia Premium Edition

• Everything is in excellent to like-new condition, but there are a couple straight line scratches on the back side of the steelbook case (which were unfortunately there when I received it new).
  • Includes steelbook case, game, expanded manual with artwork, and Tales 10th Anniversary Vol. 1 soundtrack CD.

:360:Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Special Edition

• Steelbook Case - Very good condition, but does have a few scuffs on the corners.
  • Everything else is in like-new condition.
  • Includes alternate history timeline poster, a limited edition concept art book, and a limited edition DVD which includes a behind the Scenes making-of feature, as well as the Game’s Soundtrack.

:ps3:Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition PS3 Console - $600

• Brand New / Sealed - Box is in extremely good condition and console has never been removed. Original seal is still intact.
  • Limited Edition Gun Metal Gray PS3 with 40GB HDD
  • Includes Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition

:ps3:Saint's Row 2 Collector's Edition

• Brand new / Sealed

:ps3:Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition

• Brand New / Sealed - The front upper-right corner has a very small inward bend that can be seen in the included picture.
  • Includes game, Ryu figurine, soundtrack CD, SFIV: The Ties That Bind Blu-Ray disc, Collector's Hint Book, and PSN voucher for 5 alternate costumes

:xbox:True Crime: New York City Collector's Edition

• New / Sealed
  • Outer plastic slip case does have some slight scuffs, but is still in excellent condition.
  • Includes lots of behind-the-scenes content

dc-icon.gif
Shenmue Limited Edition

• Excellent Condition
  • Includes soundtrack CD in addition to normal contents.

Collectibles

Mega Man 9 Press Kit - $180

• Brand New / Sealed
  • Contains one Mega Man 9 NES cartridge which holds an asset disc for the game.
  • This was released in limited quantities to the press and the gaming community through Capcom's online store.

Standard Edition Games (pictures soon)

gameboy.jpg
Final Fantasy Adventure
- Used/Cartridge only - Excellent condition with no wear on label; includes plastic case.

117rdag.jpg
Jade Cocoon - Used/Disc only - Good condition with light scratches. Comes in slim line CD case with printed artwork.
117rdag.jpg
Tobal No. 1 - Used/Disc only - Good condition with light scratches. Comes in slim line CD case with printed artwork.

:gba:

:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - Used/Complete - Good Condition, but there are noticeable marks on outer plastic; artwork is NOT damaged. Instructions are "like new" and disc has light, but noticeable scratches.
:ps2: Dual Hearts - Used/Complete - Excellent condition

:xbox: Ninja Gaiden - Used/Complete - Excellent condition.
:xbox: The Warriors - Used/Complete - Good condition. There are some scuff marks on the case. Artwork and instructions are "as new." Disc has light but noticeable scratches.

:ds: Invisible Shield by Zagg - New - $10

:360: Lego Indiana Jones / Kung Fu Panda Two Pack - New and Sealed (5 copies available) - $15

:ps3: Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (Black Label) - New & Sealed - $22
:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Black Label) - New & Sealed - $20

Thanks for looking.

'Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chaotiq']i'm interested in the ken, where i can order this?[/quote]

I'll send you a PM with info in it.

[quote name='lolwut?']CML for Ken please[/quote]

I'll get back to you if Chaotiq decides he isn't interested. If he takes this one, are you interested in Chun-Li?

[quote name='sliknik27']I'll send you a PM with info in it.

I'll get back to you if Chaotiq decides he isn't interested. If he takes this one, are you interested in Chun-Li?[/quote]

Yeah. You can CML for either, Ken was just my preferred one

[quote name='lolwut?']Yeah. You can CML for either, Ken was just my preferred one[/quote]

I'm going to hold off for now and see if anyone wants to buy. If no one does, I might hit you up for some of those guides.

[quote name='sliknik27']I'm going to hold off for now and see if anyone wants to buy. If no one does, I might hit you up for some of those guides.[/quote]

No problem, just let me know.

Free bump

I'm really just trying to get rid of this FightPad since I already have one. I would be interested in that Zelda Collector's Edition, plus a few bucks. PM me if that's possible.

Free bump for receiving your item today. I went all the way to the post office to ship my half and realized that the disc was still in my console after testing it! Sorry for the delay, it has been a hectic week.

Sorry that you'll have to wait until Monday/Tuesday to get it.

[quote name='Yamato']Free bump for receiving your item today. I went all the way to the post office to ship my half and realized that the disc was still in my console after testing it! Sorry for the delay, it has been a hectic week.

Sorry that you'll have to wait until Monday/Tuesday to get it.[/quote]

That's alright. Thanks for the bump.

Not trying to pester you, just wondering if you have finished testing the game. If not, take your time, and free bump.

cml for

:ds: Kirby Super Star Ultra - Open/Complete - Perfect, like-new condition; never played or removed from case - $23
:ds: Brain Age 2 - Open/Complete - Perfect, like-new condition; never played or removed from case - $13

:wii: Mario Strikers Charged - Used/Complete - Perfect, like-new condition; never played or removed from case - $30
:wii: Wii Music - Used/Complete - Perfect, like-new condition; never played or removed from case - $35

bread's done
Back