What's your gamerscore and how many 360's have you had?

Anexanhume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Since people can only give rough estimates of play time and frequency, I figured I'd see how much of a correlation there is between your gamerscore and how many consoles you've had to replace whether it be RROD, E74, disc drive, etc.

To be clear, post your gamer score and the exact error you had. Also, distinguish between repairs and actual console replacements.

I'll start:
My gamerscore is 4507 and I've never had to replace my 360, although I did sell my original one due to needing money at the time.

My score is 24,000+.

My first 360 stopped reading games altogether.. my second RROD'ed. My third was sold, and my fourth is what I am on now, a premium with the HDMI output.

70,131, and this is #4 or #5.. I lost count (all to RRoD). This one has been running pretty smooth though, since I started HDD installing everything. Although lately, I've been getting Two Red Rings, randomly. I've never gotten them before, and my system has been in the same spot for years, just suddenly giving me a problem now - so I figure another RRoD is near.

The disc drive broke once, but I got the same one back, and it recently got the RROD. So it's broke twice, but second actual 360.

I've got a bit over 47000 never had a console die on me yet, I did upgrade to an elite about a year ago, but had my first console for over 2 years and never had a problem

Mine is 15000+. had xbox 360 since launch day. bought it, and didnt start playing it until a year later.
Had 3 360s. the first one (pro) just rroded one day with no apparent reason. the second one I gave it to my gf (falcon). now i have a jasper still using the vga cable, the hdmi on my tv is filled with ps3 (broken lens, using it to fold@home for the sake of humanity) and a switch.

I'm at just over 6,000, still on my first one. Bought it a year and a half ago (around when The Orange Box came out), then didn't use it for quite a while, but it's still running just fine (knock on wood).

my gamerscore is 12,893 and i am on my second console, my fist one red ringed and they fixed, shortly after i sold it and bought a new one for a bigger hard drive.

gamerscore is 10052, I have 2 360s, 1 elite and one pro. I bought the Elite when the Pro RRoD'd. then I got the Pro fixed so now I have two.

im on 360 number 3... first core- didn't red ring... just kept freezing on teh title screen... 2nd xbox red ringed 6 months later... now im on number 3 which i've owned for about 8 months....

my best buy warranty is up in september... i plan on getting a new one then...

gamerscore below

uhh what happens if you were given one that was refurbished? i was given one by a friend, who just got it returned from it being RRoD [this was the day before thanksgiving]. mine has been acting funny, such as the open tray not working, it froze mid-game a few times, and once, it wouldnt read any games. should i be fine with just the xbox information?

Gamerscore 104,130. I am on technically my 2nd console but I've had three repairs.

My first 360 was broke right out of the box at launch. Kept getting disc read errors.
They sent me a replacement (different one) and that one red ringed about 2 years ago.
Last year the same fixed console started to give me disc read errors or wouldn't read discs at startup.
I sent in and got it fixed (warranty).

My gamerscore is 8545 and soon to be over 9000! lol. I got my my 360 back in February 2006 and the GPU broke on it last spring. It eventually got a RROD after a couple months and I got the same system back, but I'm assuming with newer hardware.

My gamerscore is pretty low considering how long I've owned my system.

Gamerscore is 17,839, and I'm on my 4th. I originally purchased at launch, and have had 3 RRoDs. I think I've had 2 replacements and 1 repair.

The third one died last month, more than 3 years after my original purchase, but they replaced it anyway. I don't know why.

My gamerscore is about 13811. Bought my console in October 2007, got the unplayable disc error back in October 2008. Had played about 1200 hours on it (800 hours of COD, 96 hours of Burnout Paradise).

39k and I've had five 360's.

I've had 2 RROD's, one dead dvd drive, and sold one for a ps3. I'm on my fifth now.

92000, 2nd 360 bit the dust just yesterday (well, it still works but it wont display video so i assume something got fried anyway)

I'm on my 4th 360 and my GS is just above 13K.

My first one RROD, replaced it via MS. Traded in the replacement for a Pro.

Second one RROD about 6 months later, replaced it via MS.

Third one traded into GS for an Elite on Friday.

4th (and hopefully final) black Elite is working great and whisper quiet. I'm just waiting on the transfer kit from MS so I can transfer my stuff onto the bigger hard drive.

First time poster, long time... looker.

Gamerscore just over 12,000. Just had my first RRoD.. I was gutted.. They returned it within eight days. Nervous every time I turn it on now.

I have an Xbox 360 arcade, which I purchased last Thursday! My gamerscore is only 35 right now lmao i'm still a 360 newbie.

Gamerscore below. Technically I guess I'm on my first since I had a premium but I wanted to upgrade to an Elite. Never had a problem with either of them.

Me gamescore is 3755 and this is my FIRST 360 ;) . Luckly it's a brand new Jasper system and I had to sell one kidney to get it, so I hope it doesn't 3RL on me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had 2 accounts and 2 360 consoles. My first account had just above 10k gamerscore. I then started a second account and now I have about 6,600. My 360 died on me when I had around 4k. It just started freezing randomly whenever I played most games. Games like Kung Fu Panda and such it played easily, but when it came to games like Gears of War 2 where the disc would be spinning a lot it kept freezing all the time.

gamerscore - around 30k or so
xbox - on my second one. first RROD in Oct08. i was sent this one which has been working good since.

Third console. I thought I had a pretty high gamerscore but I'm getting schooled by most of you. I saw someone had 100k+, I didn't even realize there were that many games for the 360.

bread's done
Back