1UP (Ziff Davis) ad to run on the site

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Nobody freak out. :shock:

I'm replacing the Google ad block with an ad for Ziff Davis (owners of www.1up.com and publishers of EGM, XBN, CGW, et al.) The ad will actually be smaller than the Google ad block that it is replacing.
They will be running ads for CAG on their site as well.

Do not read anything into this. Its an ad exchange, I did not sell the site, nor am I in talks to do any such thing with anybody.

Thank you.

[quote name='punqsux']0mg cheapy sol'd t3h site!!11!!!!1![/quote]

lol. I don't think cheapy would betray his loyal minions

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']0mg cheapy sol'd t3h site!!11!!!!1![/quote]

lol. I don't think cheapy would betray his loyal minions[/quote]

Leading me to question what kind of evil overlord he is.

i think 1up is a pretty good site. I like it a lot better than gamestop, and I trust that Ivan guys PC game reviews more than most of what my friends tell me.

good move Cheapy.

EDIT: I meant Gamespot.com not Gamestop. I am constantly doing that for some reason.

I think its hilarious that after all the "you sold out arguments" that he got yesterday that now if he even makes a slight change he makes sure we know his intentions.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I think its hilarious that after all the "you sold out arguments" that he got yesterday that now if he even makes a slight change he makes sure we know his intentions.[/quote]

It was really this thread that made me realize I need to let the CAGs know whats going on at all times!

[quote name='CheapyD'] I need to let the CAGs know whats going on at all times![/quote]

Thank you for keeping us well informed. Communication is always a good thing. :wink:

Check out the Osh Kosh B'iotch designed ad:
http://www.egmmag.com/
You may have to click to the other ZD sites as it rotates.
Look up top for this: Magazines: EGM | OPM | CGW | XBN | GMR to click to the other sites.

CAG_Banner_-_1UP.gif

i dislike this ad for 2 reasons.

1- it reminds me of a time when i knew not of CAG and paid 50 dollars for wario world.
2- when the hell was wild arms 3 five dollars?

I was in HEAVEN when I saw both CAG ads (we have both a banner and a skyscraper ad) simultaneously on the front page of egmmag.com with the creator of Mega Man as the main headline! :mrgreen:

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='RedvsBlue']I think its hilarious that after all the "you sold out arguments" that he got yesterday that now if he even makes a slight change he makes sure we know his intentions.[/quote]

It was really this thread that made me realize I need to let the CAGs know whats going on at all times![/quote]

Let that be a lesson to ya! Oh wait... it was... nevermind...

I for one like the ads. Mods need to get ready for an increase in newbie posts though. You know, the ones where they didn't bother to do search before they opened their mouth. :lol: Ah, the days of being a newb. I remember them fondly.

bread's done
Back