First episode of NBC's Kings...free on XBL and PSN.

YoatOverNothing

CAGiversary!
I just happened to be looking at possible tv show purchases while on XBL and I noticed that Kings first episode was free to download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the same thing on the PS3 as well, if you want change the topic to mention both systems. I just finished watching it. I'll be sticking around to see where this show ends up.

[quote name='flatliner718']Its the same thing on the PS3 as well, if you want change the topic to mention both systems. I just finished watching it. I'll be sticking around to see where this show ends up.[/quote]

I know this might sound bad since I've been here since 2005, but...how do I change the topic title?:oops:

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the broadcast but wanted to check this out to see how Ian McShane does.

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']I know this might sound bad since I've been here since 2005, but...how do I change the topic title?:oops:[/quote]

Click edit on your first post, then "Go Advanced" I believe

Don't know how it works on the 360 but on the PSN it is offered in SD and HD....not to shabby. I'll give it a watch when I get home from work tonight.

EDIT: Any other free stuff on the video store??? This is only the second time I've gone onto the video storefront. I was turned off by the prices.

[quote name='dfo']Thanks for the heads up. I missed the broadcast but wanted to check this out to see how Ian McShane does.[/quote]

Same here. Also to those hesitating, these things don't last forever.

Also might want to add to the thread title - it's free in SD and HD over iTunes, as well. I've been downloading it there but may switch to a console instead, now that I've seen this.

I am interested in this show but I am hesitant to watch ANYTHING new because shows get canceled in like 5 seconds these days...

The pilot was really interesting. The plot moves quickly, and you can already begin to see all the plot lines of the different characters developing.

Are any other CAGs still watching this show? The most recent episode was pretty good, but it looks like the show might be canceled after the first season.

[quote name='Silver47']BTW...the show is canceled after the next episode and they won't be showing the rest of the season.[/QUOTE]
Source? I read that the rest of the season will be shown on Saturdays.

lol cancelled already? I was looking for something to watch one evening and suddenly saw all these butterflies flying around and landing on this guy. When I noticed it was this new show that was actually trying to have an emotional moment, it was kinda obvious the show would suck.

[quote name='javeryh']I am interested in this show but I am hesitant to watch ANYTHING new because shows get canceled in like 5 seconds these days...[/quote]

I'm glad I didn't bother. NBC is burning off the rest of the episodes on Saturdays and it's canceled already. Network TV is a joke.

I had a feeling it'd get canceled. Well, at least now I can say a show I've been watching was swiftly canceled. Supporting a new network show is like supporting a terminally ill kid in Africa.

hahaha crazy!! Trying to find the newest episode on my DVR, was wondering why it was moved to sat.....I see now...wasn't the best show but at least it wasn't another reality bullshit show.

i just started watching the show and really enjoy it. i don't watch much television, but i would make a point to watch this every week.

Saw yesterday's new episode. This is still a great show. It's worth catching up even if it ends after 13 episodes.

bread's done
Back