Dell 20% off Gaming Coupon EXTENDED AGAIN (till 4/29/2009)

Neotribal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Z0WPL1J0CC3W47
I tested with several games, accessories, point/subscription cards and consoles... The code is indeed still alive and kicking.
(Fine print states it excludes all Nintendo.)

http://www.dell.com (This coupon only works in the Home and Home Office segment)

Last edited by a moderator:
aint working for me
7.gif

I'm still on the fence on either a PSP or PS3. If this coupon stays valid up to 3/31/09 and I know if my ex and I are getting back together or not, I might jump the gun on a purchase. Only time will tell.

[quote name='NamelessMC']I'm still on the fence on either a PSP or PS3. If this coupon stays valid up to 3/31/09 and I know if my ex and I are getting back together or not, I might jump the gun on a purchase. Only time will tell.[/quote]

Get back together = get ps3 or not get back together = get ps3? :D

[quote name='NamelessMC']I'm still on the fence on either a PSP or PS3. If this coupon stays valid up to 3/31/09 and I know if my ex and I are getting back together or not, I might jump the gun on a purchase. Only time will tell.[/quote]

me and my fiance were thisclose to calling it quits. she said i could take the tv ( 60 inch) if she could keep the 360 elite. so i ordered an RE LE elite. turns out, she is preggers. so i have two xbox elites. and we couldnt be happier. grab either one, or both. you might get lucky too:whistle2:#

This is great news for me since I can't quite decide if I want the 360 or PS3. I can now wait a little longer and hope for a price cut on the PS3.

Thanks for the info!

Still tempted to replace my 360 that RRODed and has a broken disc drive. Hearing horror stories about people on their 4th 5th nth 360 is turning me off. MS fix your shitty hardware!

[quote name='antlp89']Would be killer if the PS3 had a price drop sometime soon AND this code still worked by that time.[/quote]

I agree. According to the rumors, the price drop is supposed to happen on the 22nd. We'll see... :D

I hope dell will start selling the DSi when it comes out. I won't mind paying for a DSi at 20% off.

[quote name='Neotribal']
(Fine print states it excludes all Nintendo.)[/quote]

[quote name='shlby']I hope dell will start selling the DSi when it comes out. I won't mind paying for a DSi at 20% off.[/quote]

:oops:

[quote name='shlby']I hope dell will start selling the DSi when it comes out. I won't mind paying for a DSi at 20% off.[/quote]

Fine print says ixNay on intendoNay, probably won't work :cry:

Just went through their DS games list and nothing that catches my eye. Hopefully this coupon will be up for like another month when some decent games I want are coming out, lol. A man can always dream....

[quote name='Boltbacker']Does dell carry the Arcade Xbox 360? I don't see it offered.[/QUOTE]
They used to, but they sold out. Same with the Pro Holiday Bundle.

[quote name='Squarehard']Just went through their DS games list and nothing that catches my eye. Hopefully this coupon will be up for like another month when some decent games I want are coming out, lol. A man can always dream....[/QUOTE]

Nintendo products are excluded, plus shipping ($5) and tax would kill it anyway.

This coupon is pretty much only good for systems, as free shipping is on orders $129+.

I wonder if they are getting out of the game business - this sale keeps getting extended and things go out of stock and arent replaced.....

At any rate this is the best deal going. I nabbed a PS3 off it about a month ago... Sweet system and highly recommended whether or not you get back together with your fiancée NamelessMC :)

I was looking at the 4000 MS point card but with tax and shipping it's somehow more expensive than MSRP. Looks like it's 20% off their 'regular' price of $56, wtf.

[quote name='Skoad']They used to, but they sold out. Same with the Pro Holiday Bundle.

Nintendo products are excluded, plus shipping ($5) and tax would kill it anyway.

This coupon is pretty much only good for systems, as free shipping is on orders $129+.[/quote]

All their DS stuff is way overpriced anyways. Wouldnt be worth it even with 20%, lol.

[quote name='antlp89']Would be killer if the PS3 had a price drop sometime soon AND this code still worked by that time.[/quote]

Dream on. There is no price drop coming, how many times do the Sony guys have to say it?

[quote name='technole']Dream on. There is no price drop coming, how many times do the Sony guys have to say it?[/quote]

How many times has a company ever admitted a price drop was coming?

Yeah, the PS3's price is going to drop some time this year. Otherwise it won't be able to stay competitive in the US.

Apparently no one around here reads any Playstation news and just goes with hearsay.

No price drop, just the bundling of two greatest hits games. Whereas MS is done with the Pro holiday bundle. In fact you can see the 60gig only Pro starting to appear on shelves again.

[quote name='technole']Dream on. There is no price drop coming, how many times do the Sony guys have to say it?[/quote]

[quote name='briandadude']How many times has a company ever admitted a price drop was coming?[/quote]

Exactly. Why would a company advertise that their product would be cheaper in the near future? If they didn't deny the rumors then everyone would wait until the price drop to buy their product.

[quote name='briandadude']How many times has a company ever admitted a price drop was coming?[/QUOTE] Yeah, it reminds me on Microsoft going nuts when there was a Circuit City ad leaked that spoiled the pricedrop 2-3 weeks in advance of any official announcement.

[quote name='technole']Apparently no one around here reads any Playstation news and just goes with hearsay.

No price drop, just the bundling of two greatest hits games. Whereas MS is done with the Pro holiday bundle. In fact you can see the 60gig only Pro starting to appear on shelves again.[/QUOTE]

I read game news at multiple sites religiously. As the others have said, the hardware manufacturers never announce price drops in advance. And yes, Sony has a new bundle coming out, but that doesn't mean that a price drop won't happen.

[quote name='eastx']I read game news at multiple sites religiously. As the others have said, the hardware manufacturers never announce price drops in advance. And yes, Sony has a new bundle coming out, but that doesn't mean that a price drop won't happen.[/quote]

Don't expect it soon though. I'm guessing a price drop will happen at the earliest around july/august and the latest november/december. If you guys want to save 20-30 dollars and are willing to wait then go ahead. But be forewearned, theres no guarantee this coupon will be active around the summer and/or Christmas season. Personally I would go ahead and buy the ps3 now. The wait isn't worth a few bucks.

[quote name='Vitality X']Don't expect it soon though. I'm guessing a price drop will happen at the earliest around july/august and the latest november/december. If you guys want to save 20-30 dollars and are willing to wait then go ahead. But be forewearned, theres no guarantee this coupon will be active around the summer and/or Christmas season. Personally I would go ahead and buy the ps3 now. The wait isn't worth a few bucks.[/quote]

If it comes this year, it will most definitely be before black friday. If it wasn't, that would defeat the purpose :D It really needs to happen by September if that's the timeframe they are wanting. MS did a Sept price drop and it worked wonders for them.

bread's done
Back