H: Silent Hill HD Used PS3 W: $32 shipped

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
HAVE

SILENT HILL HD COLLECTION FOR PS3
Literally only played once, kind of regretted buying it considering I owned the PC versions and PS2. PM for info or pics or anything if you want!

Disgaea Entire Series, 2 Disc DVD ; 12-episodes Brand New & Sealed - $20

Disgaea Cell phone strap Flonne
Disgaea Cell phone strap Etna
Disgaea Cell phone strap Laharl
Disgaea Clear File Etna
Disgaea Clear File Flonne
set of 4 promo pins that has Laharl, Flonne, Etna, and a Prinny.

:bomb: I will literally not trade
:hot: Really like this one/am currently playing, but might trade it
:cold: Make me an offer

STUFF I'LL WANT TO TRADE/SELL ASAP

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - PS3
FEAR 3 - PS3
Duke Nukem Forever - Xbox 360
Bayonetta - Xbox 360
Super Street Fighter 4- Xbox 360

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - PS3 (this is the steelbook version that came with the hardened edition, the game and steelbook are FLAWLESS)
Call of Duty Elite Membership PS3 (looking for about $40 here, would rather sell than trade)

GBA:

Xbox 360 ::

Assassins' Creed (disc has one big scratch and the manual's front page is ripped and bent)

Assassin's Creed II (one small scratch on the interior holographic "ring sticker" the Xbox discs have, plays flawlessly though)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (complete and flawless)

Fable 3 (bunch of light scratches and a very tiny crack, plays fine)
CoD MW2 Hardened
CoD MW3 Hardened (coming in from Amazon)
Bayonetta :bomb:
Catherine Deluxe Edition
Duke Nukem Forever
Deadly Premonition
Metro 2033 (mint condition) :hot:
Mass Effect 1 (mint):bomb:
Mortal Kombat:bomb::bomb:
Mass Effect 2 (mint):bomb:
Resident Evil 5 (Gold Edition box, but the code has been redeemed):hot:
Ninja Gaiden II:bomb:
Condemned
Gears of War
Gears of War 2:bomb:
Gears of War 3
Vanquish:bomb:
Super Street Fighter IV
Shadows of the Damned :bomb:
Devil May Cry 4:hot:

PS3:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Fear 3
Katamari Forever
God of War Collection
God of War 3
Metal Gear Solid HD Limited Edition
Metal Gear Solid 4
Batman Arkham Asylum
Valkyria Chronicles
Demon Souls

PC:

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition :cold:
( I really want these out right now, not desperate enough to accept a lowball, but please make me an offer for the SH's)
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Grand Theft Auto Vice City (box is a bit worn)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (CD inever really stays in there [no prominent scratches], a price sticker on the corner is stuck there, and some of the cover is torn off)
The Matrix Path of Neo :cold:
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance :bomb:
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood:cold:
Devil May Cry 4
BioShock
Halo (for those interested for the Reach bonus, I already redeemed mine with my account)
Halo 2

Gamecube:
Resident Evil 0 (No manual)
Resident Evil (Player's Choice)
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes (No manual)
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes (Near flawless discs with manual)
Resident Evil remake (discs are lightly scratched)
Resident Evil 2 (mint)
resident evil 3 (mint)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (mint)
REsident Evil 4 (scratched)
Resident Evil 4 preview disc (lightly scratched and has a tear on the back of the boxart)
Zelda Collector's Edition Disc (No manual, lot of scratches but plays good; Majora's Mask has been known to freeze, but I've discovered that's a universal problem)
Zelda Wind Waker (No manual, disc is in decent condition)
Zelda Wind Waker (My second copy; a few light scratches and has manual)
Zelda Wind Waker (Third copy; has like one scratch and is disc only)
Zelda Twilight Princess ( there's a few noticeable scratches; the game loads up the menu and I can start a file BUT upon naming my character and my horse the game says the game disc could not be read!! might be my gamecube though??)
Zelda Collector's Edition (disc only, mint save for one scratch)

Beyond Good & Evil (only one real noticeable scratch, and I've had no problem with it so far)

PS2
MGS3 Subsistence
MGS2 SoL
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (has black label box but the special edition disc; no manual)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (it says it has the Devil may Cry demo disc but it doesn't)
Fatal Frame 3 The Tormented (Mint condition)
Xenosaga Episode 3 (will take pics later)
Mana Khemia 2 (will take pics later)
God Hand (not really planning on selling)

PS1
Megaman Legends (bunch of light scratches; disc only)
Megaman 8 (a little worse off than Legends, also disc only)

PSP

Silent Hill Origins

Zelda Phantom Hourglass Feather Stylus

Resident Evil Wesker's Report (bonus disc included with RE: Code Veronica Pre-order)

Pokemon Rubber Stamps (I have 115 of them, and I'm willing to post pics upon request. These are relatively rare but I'm not going to be totally unreasonable though, make an offer you Pokemaniacs ;))

Resident Evil 5 Rare Chibi Majini shirt (size Medium color is green, if the offer is good enough, I'll consider selling, also bear in mind that this is from a limited production run, only 100 or so were made for the US and they were given away on the Capcom Blog)

DVDS:

Mobile Fighter G Gundam- Round One

GUIDES:

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots Regular Edition guide (it's sealed, the plastic has a tear but for the most part it can still be considered brand new)

My brother is selling a BUNCH of Final Fantasy guides as a lot. Includes the FFXIII hardbook CE guide and the XII LE guide which is still sealed, along with guides for Origins, Chronicles, Anthology, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2. Dunno what he wants for the price but feel free to contact me if you're at all interested.

WANTS!!!

Gamestop gift cards/credit
Make me a game offer!!
Super Mario 3D Land
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BmBoWnZ']CML for Bayonetta[/QUOTE]
Checked and aside from MW2 (which I really want but not for Bayonetta), I don't see anything. Sorry. Also thinking about throwing BioShock 1 in there (with BioShock 2 as a bundle) and selling for $50 shipped.

Your inbox is full. Here is what I had to say to your last pm.

Nah I don't have either of those. I could possibly part out the Limited Edition. Dunno though.

Bump, come on people this is the Ultimate edition it comes with BF 1943 for the XBLA that costs 1200 MS points, Onslaught DLC which is 400 points, the VIP code that costs 800! And it also comes with the LE early weapon unlocks.

The LE unlocks apparently run out on April 1, so if no one offers me soon I might keep it for myself!

pretzels1.jpg

Bump! I might be willing to buy Mortal Kombat 360 (or La noire 360, if the price is right) with just cash, send me what you got in mind (preferrably with the kombat code).

bread's done
Back