JB Hi-Fi

Since this guy isn't going to elaborate, here's some great deals going on right now:
Guitar Hero: World Tour (PS2) Entire Bundle for $248.
Prince of Persia (360/PS3) for $69.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GOTY Edition(360) for $49.
Mirrors Edge (360/PS3) for $64.
Dead Space (360/PS3) for $64.
Bioshock (PS3) for $69.
GTA IV (PS3) for $69.
F.E.A.R. 2 (PS3) for $69.
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) for $50.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP) for $37.
MadWorld (Wii) for $64.

JB is the best place to get games when there aren't any sales/deals. Their base price is generally lower than the larger chains like EB, BigW, Kmart, etc.

Have you seen some of the new game prices at EB? $130 for the new Terminator Salvation game, what a ripp off. I asked the sales guy why so much when I can get it cheaper at JB or Kmart, BigW etc. He just stated that they can price match. Why would I bother price match unless they sweeten the deal?

Your right JB is the best place to get games offline.

[quote name='mod']Have you seen some of the new game prices at EB? $130 for the new Terminator Salvation game, what a ripp off. I asked the sales guy why so much when I can get it cheaper at JB or Kmart, BigW etc. He just stated that they can price match. Why would I bother price match unless they sweeten the deal?

Your right JB is the best place to get games offline.[/QUOTE]

The deal is actually sweeter at EB if you price match with JB. If you buy it at EB you can return the game if you dont like it within 7 days. You can't do this at JB. So if its the same price at both (price match) EB is the better overall deal.

Technically you can even return the game to EB if you finish it within 7 days :p OR return it within 7 days and buy it again. But now we're in to "abuse the retailer" territory :p

bread's done
Back