Mafia Wars on Facebook

I've gotten a few invites that I've declined because I have no idea what it is. What do you do?

You do jobs to increase your cash flow and experience buy properties, weapons, vehicles and fight other mafia groups. Just a fun little diversion while watching tv.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I've gotten a few invites that I've declined because I have no idea what it is. What do you do?[/QUOTE]

time waster that gives you jobs and you're able to fight other mobs. No real point to it as there are no goals, its just leveling up your character

It's kind of boring, but I play it since my girlfriend does. No interest in having random cags on my facebook for this game though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Here, let me give you access to my personal information so that we can play some bullshit game.[/quote]

Yeah, you're probably right.

I hear there is a way to get more members (must send friend requests, add them to your Mafia, then delete the friends).

Anyone try this method?

[quote name='shieryda']I hear there is a way to get more members (must send friend requests, add them to your Mafia, then delete the friends).

Anyone try this method?[/QUOTE]

Yep. That works.

EDIT: I'm playing under the moniker of MafiaPrincess2009. It's, um, my wife's account.

I play this, but on Myspace. It very much becomes a glorified real-estate simulation once you realize that money doesn't matter.

When you have 6 billion dollars in the bank, all from buying properties, the game becomes rather boring.

I don't want to brag too much, but I've completed the Moscow missions today with one of my accounts.

In case anybody was curious, I'm off to Bangkok.

"One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

Had to...

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I don't want to brag too much, but I've completed the Moscow missions today with one of my accounts.

In case anybody was curious, I'm off to Bangkok.[/QUOTE]
I still play this too. God only knows why I keep coming back.

Just mastered the first level of Bangkok... It sucks. The balance isn't quite right. So I'm going back to Moscow. (I've finished the first four levels.)

I'm still working on Moscow. Doing a little in Bangkok to buy up the businesses so I have plenty of money over there when I move on. I had all the Moscow busisnesses upgraded and a ton of money in the bank before I started focusing on it. Worked out much better than Cuba where I was slowed by needing money for jobs after finishing NY.

I'm the third tier mastery on Chapter 3 in Moscow.

Like others, no idea why I'm still playing. But it's like 5-10 minutes a day so good for a quick break, which is what keeps me coming back I guess. That and my girlfriend is much more into it and always wanting gifts etc.

My biggest problem is running out of cell phones. Episode 1 of Moscow has them for only 36 energy.

My second character is about 100 levels behind my first, but only has three episodes of Moscow left.

Bangkok looks like it won't be as much of a grind as Moscow. Level 3 mastery of Episode 6 in Moscow is ridiculous with over 100 energy spent per job and 1% of mastery.

Bangkok has 9-14% mastery per job ran and under 60 energy spent per job completed.

Why do it? Either I play something pointless or I study for the last half of the CCNA.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']"One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

Had to...[/QUOTE]

Damn I love that song.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']My biggest problem is running out of cell phones. Episode 1 of Moscow has them for only 36 energy.

My second character is about 100 levels behind my first, but only has three episodes of Moscow left.

Bangkok looks like it won't be as much of a grind as Moscow. Level 3 mastery of Episode 6 in Moscow is ridiculous with over 100 energy spent per job and 1% of mastery.

Bangkok has 9-14% mastery per job ran and under 60 energy spent per job completed.

Why do it? Either I play something pointless or I study for the last half of the CCNA.[/QUOTE]
Bangkok has four levels of Mastery. And ridiculous item requirements in the fourth level.
The energy required goes up as well.

Ya the first 3 levels of mastery in Bangkok are a joke especially if you've done NY/Cuba already. But the 4th is a complete PITA.

bread's done
Back