Rogue Galaxy PS2 $18.75 Shipped

My friend and I were just discussing this game literally days ago. He went ahead and bought it from BigGameVendor and he paid about $25 for it (shipped), and he has nothing but good things to say about the game.

Based on my interest, this new price, and how hard it is to find this game in-store, I just bought a copy.

Thanks for the heads-up!

[quote name='bvharris']Very fun RPG, I'd definitely recommend it.

I picked it up for 7 bucks new during the CC liquidation. /brag[/quote]
I got you beat. Picked it up for 4 bucks in mint condition during the hwv sale ;)

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']10 bucks at my walmart. Several left black label. May go get a few..[/quote]

Unless i'm mistaken this never went greatest hits

I argee with everyone's posts. It is a really good game and a must for JRPG fans. Kinda similar to Star Wars in a way (boy in desert, effeminate robot, plucky girl heroine). The action based combat doesn't get boring. I have only one complaint about the game. The dungeons seem a bit too long to me. I got it for 10 bucks at Kmart about a year or so ago. Also very seemless loading times (a rarity for the PS2) plus a introduction when you start your save to keep you up to speed. A great game at any price. Buy it.

The story has every JRPG cliche imaginable...but still, it's a pretty awesome game. It also has one of the most insanely huge strategy guides I've ever seen.

I also saw quite a few at Walmart for $10 though.

I was just at RC Willey earlier and they had a good dozen of these at $9.95 a piece. I went ahead and picked up a copy to replace the one I sold about a year ago (which I had picked up from Kmart for $5).

$20 or less is a great price for this game, especially considering the length. Just ask Io, he'll praise it out the wazoo.

I got it on ebay for $15 brand new with free ship. :D I beat the game and did not like it at all, I just needed something to play. :| I'm surprised everyone here liked it so much. Sure, it has nice graphics, but thats all it has going for it. Long, overdrawn dungeons and very lame storyline. The last couple of chapter were wtf.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']10 bucks at my walmart. Several left black label. May go get a few..[/QUOTE]

Same. In fact, I picked up a copy a few days ago. And I don't think this game ever had a red GH label.

bread's done
Back