GameStop Game Days! Final Clearance begins 5/3 and lists are in!

bigdaddybruce44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
4/30 Update

The final clearance prices are in. Not quite as good as I hoped, but a few deals to be had. Thanks again to (classified) for the information. If a game is not on this new list, it is going back up to its old price. So, if you want something from the sale, get it now with the coupon.

DS
Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp 9.99
Bella Sara 14.99
Bleach: Dark Souls 12.99
Chicken Shoot 7.99
Digimon World Championship 12.99
Diner Dash 12.99
Dinosaur King 9.99
Fantasy Aquarium 9.99
Guitar Rock Tour 7.99
Journey to the Center of the Earth 14.99
Line Rider 2 7.99
Loony Tunes Duck Amuck 9.99
Matchstick DS (Dreamcatcher) 9.99
National Geographic Panda 12.99
Shrek's Carnival Craze 12.99
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 12.99
Sonic Rush Adventure 12.99
Tom & Jerry 12.99
Touchmaster II 14.99
Word Jong 9.99

PSP
300 March To Glory 9.99
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles 7.99
Chessmaster The Art of Learning 9.99
Crash of the Titans 9.99
Diner Dash 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road 12.99
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics 9.99
Dynasty Warriors Vol 2 12.99
Final Fantasy I 7.99
Final Fantasy II 7.99
Flatout Head On 7.99
Hellboy Science of Evil 7.99
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus 7.99
Mortal Kombat Deception: Unchained 7.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Silent Hill Origins 7.99
Sonic Rivals 2 12.99
Test Drive Unlimited 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command 7.99
Warriors of The Lost Empire 9.99
Worms Open Warfare 7.99
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 7.99

Xbox 360
Bee Movie 9.99
Call of Duty 2 12.99
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath 12.99
Crash of the Titans 12.99
Facebreaker 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights 12.99
Namco Museum Virtual Arcade 9.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 12.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground 14.99

Wii
Battle Rage 12.99
Boogie Superstar (Game Only) 7.99
Celebrity Sports Showdown 9.99
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed 12.99
Facebreaker KO Party 9.99
Game Party 9.99
Game Party II 14.99
Godzilla Unleashed 14.99
Iron Man 14.99
Kidz Sports: Crazy Golf 9.99
Manhunt 2 12.99
Mercury Meltdown 9.99
North American Hunting Extravaganza 12.99
Obscure Aftermath 12.99
Ratatouille 12.99
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles 24.99
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis 14.99
Sega Bass Fishing 12.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 12.99
Star Trek Conquest 7.99
Top Spin 3 12.99

PS3
Baja 1000: Score International 14.99
Call of Duty 3 14.99
Facebreaker 9.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Imports Nights 12.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99

PS2
Baja 1000: Score International 9.99
Dog Island 3.99
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess 7.99
Friends: The One with All the Trivia 3.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Mortal Kombat Kollection 17.99
MLB Power Pros 3.99
NHRA Countdown to the Championship 3.99
Nitrobike 3.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES 14.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 7.99

PC
Hidden and Dangerous .29
Viva Pinata 7.99

Accessories
Wii Intercooler 3.99
DS Headphones (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Hanna Montana Case (Cokem) 7.99
DS Lite LEGO Star Wars Tin (BDA) 7.99
DS Lite PlayGear Pocket (Logitech) 7.99
DS Lite Mario Sleeve (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Duo Game Case 3.99
Wii Sports Pack 8.99
Wii Action Pack 9.99

4/26 Update

I have been informed that final clearance will begin 5/3. I should have information concerning titles and prices around 4/30. Stay tuned.

4/5 Update

Sale is live!
:ps3: PS3
:360: 360
:wii: Wii
:ps2: PS2
:pc: PC
:ds: DS
:psp: PSP - UMD Movies

* Note: Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection is not part of this sale. It was apparently a mistake, one that has not been fixed. It's still listed on the site, but no discount has been applied to it.

4/4 Update

Thanks to (radio edit) for supplying us with the lists and prices. He also confirmed that the free wired 360 guitar promotion IS still valid with the purchase of Guitar Hero Aerosmith!

The lists were previously posted on GameStop.com at the following address. More than likely, when the sale does go live, this is where we will find the pricing.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/gamedays09/

And here is a scan of the 10% off coupon that was in this month's Game Informer. Thanks to xycury! Coupon is in the spoiler.

oqk2yw.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is this sale for new or used games?
A: New games only. In the past, there have been B2G1 sales on used items associated with Game Days, so keep an eye out for that.

Q: Will all of the games be "gutted" or opened?
A: YMMV. Some stores I have been to basically open everything up and dump it into the bins. Others will only open a few copies and leave the rest behind the counter. If you want a sealed copy, make sure to ask.

Q: Is this in-store or online?
A: Both.

Q: Will the store accept a print-out of the 10% off coupon?
A: YMMV.

Q: Does the coupon work for one item or the whole purchase?
A: It works on all Game Days items bought in a purchase.

Q: Is there going to be a B2G1 on used games and accessories?
A: As previously mentioned, there could possibly be one later, but as of now, nope. There is only a B2G1 on used PS2 games when you buy a new PS2 system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpgamer92']wow thanks so much this is going to be great for all of us CAG
iy.gif
[/quote]
They should call it the CAG loyalty deals, However, good list and just in time for the NCAA.

[quote name='wildnuts02']i forget how these work...is it just new games that are on sale or used too?[/quote]

All new games. Unfortunately, many stores will open every, single copy they have. Others, though, will only open a few to put in the bins, and there will still be more sealed copies behind the counter.

Sweet, definitely will pick up Tomb Raider for 360! Been waiting for the game to hit sub-$20, as the game was not instock at the time of B2G1 a few weeks ago.

Some highlights...

:wii:Mushroom Men: Spore Wars
:ds:Chrono Trigger
:ds:FF III
:ps3:Valkyria Chronicles
:psp:FF I
:psp:FF II
:psp:FF Tactics
:psp:Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

Hopefully some of these hit the 50% off point :)

[quote name='depascal22']I wonder how much Valkyria Chronicles will be.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing, thats the only game on that list I'm interested in

[quote name='DANIEL']the prices listed already have the 50% off?[/QUOTE]

Can you freaking read.

NO

prices are at whatever GS has them now, not the SALE PRICE.

[quote name='bassec']I see very few games that are new to this Game Days sale. I'm really let down.[/quote]

Really? Just looking at the 360 and PS3 lists, I don't see anything that was offered last year.

The only thing I see is RE:essentials (hopefully for 12.50? :p). I'm gonna trade in my copy of RE4 for it since they gave me a black label box and manual with a greatest hits disk and when I asked if they had a black label disk to get what I'm suppose to get and for collector's reasons, I was called "stupid" -_-

Something I should mention about the sale from past experience. If you want the greatest chance of getting an ungutted "used" new game, get there as soon as they open for the first day of the sell. They will most likely be unpacking the games then and you can ask for a copy that hasn't been gutted yet. If you don't see it on the sale's floor, ask because they have it and just have not got to it yet.

Yay, I've been eyeing up Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and it's on the list! Also, Valkyria Chronicles is a tempting purchase as well.

The only one on the list I want (and don't already have) is Chrono Trigger, but I've been waiting for it to get much cheaper so I can justify buying another remake I already own the original of.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Now, the discounts have not been applied, yet, because the sale has not begun. But like last year, they will be on sale for up to 50% off.[/quote]

^

[quote name='kart007k']They need to change the prices first. They are all retail.[/quote]
Read the thread, prices haven't gone into effect yet. They're just showing us what games we'll get a discount on when it hits.

So will they announce the sale prices some time before 4/5, or do we have to find out the day it starts?

[quote name='kart007k']They need to change the prices first. They are all retail.[/quote]

the amount of people that can't read the OP is staggering.

i think that ps3 list is wack... i have come to the conclusion its just for publicity because the only people that will buy those crappy games are people that figure... well little johnny said he wanted call of duty 4 for his birthday, how much big of a difference can their be between call of duty 3 and 4?

[quote name='Camwi']So will they announce the sale prices some time before 4/5, or do we have to find out the day it starts?[/quote]

A GS employee in the previous thread for this said the list would be included in the marketing kit this weekend. Hopefully, they will be able to supply us with prices by Monday.

There's nothing that really interest me on the Wii, but there are some definite possibilities with the DS. If GS takes 50% off of Civ Rev and Chrono Trigger, then I'm definitely in for those.

Call me crazy, but there are some really good options for PS2 users (RE, MGS, and DMC collections) where you could get some great games collections on the cheap.

All the systems have some good choices, except the 360 which is what I have. :( I already own Tomb Raider Anniversary and C&C3. I was really hoping for R6 Vegas 2 or Viva Pinata TiP or Ninja Gaiden 2 or some of those other good low selling games.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']A GS employee in the previous thread for this said the list would be included in the marketing kit this weekend. Hopefully, they will be able to supply us with prices by Monday.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks for the info!

Nice, I see some games that I've been waiting for a sale on... looks like I'm going to be spending quite some money if it really is 50% off.

The 360 selection is the weakest of all. There isn't much on the DS list that I want, but looking over the list a second time, I saw Word Jong, which I would definitely get at 50% off. Chrono Trigger is the biggest deal on the DS list (especially if it is 50% off), but I got it at launch.

Things I'll get if 50% off:
Word Jong DS
Flat Out Head On PSP
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus PSP
Mercury Meltdown Revolution Wii (Damn you, every Sears in my area)

Things I might get if 50% off:
Agatha Christie: Then There Were None Wii
Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun Wii
Obscure: The Aftermath Wii
Star Trek: Conquest Wii
Game Party Wii
Game Party 2 Wii
Metal Gear Solid Essentials collection PS2 (already have them individually, though)
The Dog Island PS2

360 selection seems like they didn't want to do much. I'll only end up getting Namco Museum Virtual Arcade since I have 4 of the other 11 games listed already.

bread's done
Back