PS3: Midnight Club Los Angeles $44.49

A friend of mines has this game and I didn't really enjoy playing it. U wouldn't drop $45 on this game that's for sure. That's just me, I guess.

the screen shots look pretty sick, especially the one with the motorcycle wheelie. does anyone have any thoughts about this game im thinking about buying it????
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amrejynex']This is a decent game, but many of my friends thought it is a bit difficult game.[/quote]

That's what I read from many reviews online. But that's not a problem for me since I'm a vet of driving games and know the real streets of LA like back of my hand.

Edit>Oh and I just read about some patch which fixes difficulty issue for many people. So some posters above might have played this before the patch was released.

[quote name='CaoPi']thanks to flippers and hoarders bestbuy will never run a new release title for $10 again.....[/quote]

They've certainly had very few RZ/ Premier Silver game deals since...

[quote name='CaoPi']thanks to flippers and hoarders bestbuy will never run a new release title for $10 again.....[/quote]

CIMG1320.jpg

:roll::roll::roll:

[quote name='newlu']Got it for $10 a while ago at BB.
It was ok.[/quote]
$10 dollars? Are you sure? You must have had some sort of coupon or something, right? That price just doesnt sound in line with everything else that I have seen.

[quote name='dealighted']$10 dollars? Are you sure? You must have had some sort of coupon or something, right? That price just doesnt sound in line with everything else that I have seen.[/quote]

no coupon but you must be Best Buy Reward Zone Premium Silver.

[quote name='dealighted']$10 dollars? Are you sure? You must have had some sort of coupon or something, right? That price just doesnt sound in line with everything else that I have seen.[/quote]

It was a glitch in the system regardless. They fixed it towards the end of the week, and that was the last time we ever saw any decent RZ Premier Silver deals for gamers. T____T

Man, I've been waiting for this game to hit ~$29 for the 360 for what feels like forever. I really want to play it, but I just can't spend MSRP on it.

[quote name='Squarehard']It was a glitch in the system regardless. They fixed it towards the end of the week, and that was the last time we ever saw any decent RZ Premier Silver deals for gamers. T____T[/quote]

Thats the only way BB ever has a good deal unless its old crap no one wants. I hate BB.

[quote name='blackm20i']the screen shots look pretty sick, especially the one with the motorcycle wheelie. does anyone have any thoughts about this game im thinking about buying it????
pixel.gif
iy.gif
[/quote]
I really didn't like it, Played once at a friends place and it was boring game.

It's not difficult, but you shouldn't restart a race. Finish it and the game will tweak itself accordingly.

DON'T USE THE RESTART RACE OPTION. It changes everything once you realize that. I'm dead serious.

Yep there's a lot of rubberbanding in the game so it's very easy to get back into the race after you crash as long as you don't keep crashing. The key is to drive as cleanly as possible and take advantage of your special ability and boost.

bread's done
Back