TRU Trauma Center New Blood $9.99(OOS),Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood $14.99 + S&H

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Didn't see these posted anywhere in the TRU ad for this sunday. It is probably online only, but great deals for both of these games. Hopefully it is in store too so you can avoid shipping cost. If anyone wants to see if its in store, post here and let me know. Even with shipping, great deal on New Blood.

$9.99 Trauma Center: New Blood (Out of stock)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2850706

$14.99 Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3130542

$4.99 Wii Component Cables

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3254943

Enjoy, and let me know if its in store. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

*Update* Online only

*Update* Looks like New Blood is Out of Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wampa8jedi']Great price on New Blood--such an awesome game if you have a friend to play with.[/quote]

Yeah, I think thats one thing about New Blood. Second Opinion was fun on the Wii and all, but it is the Wii, and multiplayer makes it much more enjoyable.

[quote name='United_Korea']what's the cost for shipping?[/quote]

$4.49, add tax to that and it pushes it up quite a bit.

Great deal if you can find it in stores, closest store to me is about 40 minutes away.

Would love to get both. Gonna have to find a reason to make the drive. :)

[quote name='DualDisorder']$4.49, add tax to that and it pushes it up quite a bit.

Great deal if you can find it in stores, closest store to me is about 40 minutes away.

Would love to get both. Gonna have to find a reason to make the drive. :)[/quote]

Yeah, if you could find it in store it would be an awesome find. Although, New Blood even after the shipping and tax which wont be more than $1 if you have tax, its still under $16 shipped new, which still is not a bad deal at all right? For Sonic its probably too much, but if you buy New Blood with Sonic, the shipping for both is only an extra dollar, so that is much more worth it, assuming you want both, or if theres something else you wanted to buy from TRU online, could be a good way to save on shipping. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

The sale price is online only, I was going to post this after I got home too. BTW msrp for Sonic Chronicles is $34.99 at the store. So when the sale goes on next Sunday it will be $24.99. =/

[quote name='DualDisorder']$4.49, add tax to that and it pushes it up quite a bit.

Would love to get both. Gonna have to find a reason to make the drive. :)[/quote]

Yeah, I always try to buy it in store because paying for shipping is making me fat, literally.

Thanks! Got New Blood for ~$15, which is about as good as the Amazon gold box a while back, from which I remember. I didn't have a Wii at the time though.

Thought about Sonic, but I don't think I'd ever play it.

[quote name='Teeheehee']Thanks! Got New Blood for ~$15, which is about as good as the Amazon gold box a while back, from which I remember. I didn't have a Wii at the time though.

Thought about Sonic, but I don't think I'd ever play it.[/quote]

Yeah, even with shipping, its still a steal for a new copy of New Blood. Definitely worth it.

[quote name='skiizim']The sale price is online only, I was going to post this after I got home too. BTW msrp for Sonic Chronicles is $34.99 at the store. So when the sale goes on next Sunday it will be $24.99. =/[/quote]

Sonic Chronicles has been $24.99 new and $19.99 used for a month at GS just for a heads up. So a better deal can be had if GS runs a B2G1 on used for Game Days starting 4/5.

[quote name='V Gundam']Sonic Chronicles has been $24.99 new and $19.99 used for a month at GS just for a heads up. So a better deal can be had if GS runs a B2G1 on used for Game Days starting 4/5.[/quote]

Well even if you did do the B2G1 with Sonic, it would only be slightly cheaper by like maybe $3 for a used one as opposed to a new one, so it could work, and also assuming there is a used one there. But $20 for a new one after shipping etc still is not bad for Sonic, not the best deal, but New Blood is definitely worth it, and if you buy them both, shipping is only $1 more than ordering one of those, which if you wanted both, is a great deal. But true, hopefully B2G1 free when Gameday starts.

[quote name='Jack_Skellington87']so i guess it's confirmed that new blood can be purchased online only?[/quote]

Yeah, these unfortunately are both online only. But still not bad even after shipping and tax, assuming you have tax, for New Blood.

Just added Wii Component Cables for $4.99 too. Its only an extra dollar for shipping if you add this on with New Blood, which if you need component cables, might as well.

I actually work for toys r us and I dont know if its YMMV but I bought wii component cables for 3 bucks. Also be aware of the amazon gold box deals tomorrow for wii games all day.

I wanted to get in on this deal but the shipping just makes it less appealing. Since it is 17.99 used at gamestop I may just wait for a good coupon. That way I can make sure I like the game.

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']It is still in stock when I click on the link[/quote]

When you add to cart it will say out of stock. their site is late to update it, no surprise

bread's done
Back